Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Card Design: Gerda Steiner Designs Progressive Challenge...November

 http://gerdasteinerdesigns.com

Helloooooooo!  I'm popping in tonight to share my entry into the Gerda Steiner Designs Progressive Challenge.  This month we got to work with the following cute image...

Little Mug Bear
What a sweetie pie!  This little bear is all set with a nice warm drink.  The perfect cup of cocoa as the air has taken on a definite chill.  In fact, as I sit back and proofread this post, I'm sipping a cup of my own.  Everyone who played along in last month's challenge received Little Mug Bear for free. If you decide to hop on and play along in the Gerda Steiner Designs Progressive Challenge, then you can purchase this digital by clicking HERE (or on the watermark above to head to its location in the store). This way you'll receive next month's digital stamp for free.

Here are my card and details...

General Info:
 
  • I wanted to keep this one clean and simple; so, I went searching for some corner images (specific details below) on my system and thankfully found these great winter themed ones perfect for my card.

FRONT
Digital Image Details: 
  • Little Mug Bear:  You can find this image in the store.  Details above.  This image was coloured in with Copic Markers.  The ground was added in with coloured pencils. 

Digital Embellishment Details:
 

INSIDE
Digital Sentiment: 
  • The sentiment used on the inside was created by Paulette from Create with TLC.  I picked it up as a freebie a while back.  Click HERE to go to Paulette's blog and HERE to go to the store.


OVERALL
Paper Products: 
  • Card base: Michael's Recollection's Cardstock, Cool Water Collection.
  • Image & sentiment base: Michael's Recollection's Cardstock, white.
 
Challenges I am entering: 
 
Other challenges I hope to enter... 
***Please note that if the word verification appears, ignore it and simply click the 'publish' button*** 
Well guys, that is it for this one. I've got lots of posts coming out this week so I'll see you all again real soon!

Until then,

7 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

So cute Lisa. Loving the wording.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Lisa Lynn said...

I just finished my card for this month too, hehe. LOVE your card!!! Your bear in white is so precious and the teal scarf is perfect.

Karen Letchworth said...

This is ADORABLE, Lisa. Thanks so much for sharing your amazing talents with us. Its such a joy to have you play along in our challenges. Have a blessed Thanksgiving.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Lori m said...

This is the cutest card, love it! Hugs, Lori m

Veronica Regazzi - Le Idee di Penelope said...

Dear Lisa, what a wonderful project! The bear is so sweet and I like it so much!!
Thank you for play on Craft your Passion!!
dt Veronica

Maria Pilar said...

Your card is so sweet. I love it. Thanks for joining us at Retarte#65.
Maria Pilar (Stampartpapel DT)

Anonymous said...

How cute and the sentiment is just perfect.You've framed everything so beautifully too.Fabulous winter themed card.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
Lisa x