Hello. It is Friday and time for some Freebie Friday inspiration over at the Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog. This time around we're offering up a cute and funky little flower button (#F123). You can find the freebie over in my Freebie Friday post by clicking HERE or this image can also be found in the store HERE.
- This card has been created 100% digitally and then layered in a Mock Up (courtesy of Frisk Shop). I will print it out and assemble it a later date.
Digital Image Details:
- #F123 Flower Button: Such a cute and funky image. If you click on the name you can find this image in the store. You can also click HERE to find it in my Freebie Friday post.
- This image was coloured digitally and altered with a texture (details below).
Digital Sentiment Details:
- One I created.
- I used a watercolour texture for the background of my card. This texture was purchased as part of a limited time bundle from Design Cuts. The original artist is 8 Red Fish.
- I then used a couple textures to give it some...well...texture. These textures are courtesy of The CoffeeShop Blog.
Challenges I am hoping to enter...
- http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes
- ttp://ttcrd.blogspot.ca/ (2E) -- Always Anything Goes
- http://stampartpapel.com/category/comunidad/ -- Anything Goes
- http://kraftinkimmiestamps.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes
- http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.ca/ -- Always Anything Goes
So, don't forget to mark you calendars every Friday to head on over to the Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog to grab the latest freebie up for grabs. Don't forget, you can find the flower button from May 14th's post HERE. It is a great way to add to your SD digi stamp collection. Remember, when you use an SD image on a project that you enter into our monthly challenges, you get extra entries! That is a great incentive to use one of Sandy's images. Why not this one?
Well that is it for this post. Time to get more items checked off my 'to do' list.
Until next time,