Monday, May 16, 2016

I'm Sponsoring...The Monday Greeting Card Challenge over at the Outlawz Challenge Blog

http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/monday-greetings

Time for another sponsorship and this one is once again over at the Outlawz Challenge Blog 

While you do have to sign in over at Outlawz, it is free to be a member and there is a different challenge every day of the week to keep you busy.  Every Monday it is the Greeting Cards Challenge.  That is the one that I am sponsoring this week.  The rules of the challenge are that your project must have a greeting/sentiment on the outside and you must follow the theme--this week it is Spring Has SprungThe weekly winner is announced at the beginning of the following week and the prizes are awarded monthly.
 
While the team got to choose from any of my designs, I have decided that the winner can choose from ONE of the following kits:

  • Flower Power;
  • Beauty of Butterflies;
  • Mommy Dearest; OR
  • Tag Grab Bag 1:  Cotton Candy Collection.
If you'd like to check them out, you can find them on the upper portion of my Design Preview Page.

I hope that you'll consider playing along in their challenge.  To help provide some incentive, I am offering up one of the word art creations from my Flower Power kit...

https://app.box.com/s/n0e4h9imy13pq70yphhvzl8pgxq2qss9

To grab it, click the download button to be taken to a download location.  In the zip folder you will find a copy of the word art creation, its preview sheet, the credit information and my terms of use which are standard to all my folders. 

You can find out all the details you need to enter the challenge over at the Outlawz Challenge Blog.  To head there now, click HERE but don't forget you need sign in to play.  I hope to see some of you there!  


Until next time,

 

1 comment:

Mel C said...

Thanks Lisa, this is a perfect sentiment for my Outlawz card!