Friday, June 24, 2016

Scribbles Designs June 24th Freebie: Seagull


Hey everyone!  I have some very exciting news that I am going to be sharing with you all at the beginning of July and I've been extremely busy getting ready for it; so unfortunately, I do not have a project to share with you today.  However, I still wanted to let you know that a new Freebie Friday Image is available, over at the Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog. This week there is an adorable Seagull available for download. Summer means beaches for many and with beaches comes seagulls! If only all seagulls were as cute as the one Sandy created! 

Don't forget to mark your calendars every Friday to head on over to the Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog to grab the latest freebie up for grabs. You can find Seagull from June 24th's post HERE. Alternatively, you can find it in the store HERE. It is a great way to add to your SD digi stamp collection.  Remember, when you use an SD image on a project that you enter into our monthly challenges, you get extra entries! That is a great incentive to use one of Sandy's images. 

Well that is it for this post. I'm sorry that I'm not as active on my blog as I used to be. With so much going on behind the scenes, I have little time these days to be in front. Please know that your continued support is greatly appreciated!!!

Until next time,

No comments: