Tuesday, February 28, 2017

I'm Sponsoring...The Outlawz Challenge Blog

http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/monday-greetings
 

Hello there! Regrettably, I've been a bit remiss and haven't had the time to post about two previous sponsorships--one for Creative Moments and one for Digitally Sweet. My apologies to both these challenge blogs.

Before I go to bed tonight I wanted to make sure that I let you know about my current sponsorship over at the Outlawz Challenge Blog. While you do have to sign in over at Outlawz, it is free to be a member and there is a different challenge every day of the week to keep you busy. Every Monday it is the Greeting Cards Challenge. That is the one that I am sponsoring this week.The rules of the challenge are that your project must have a greeting/sentiment on the outside. The theme this week is Anything Goes. The weekly winner is announced at the beginning of the following week and the prizes are awarded monthly.

Now for this challenge I decided to allow members to use any of my designs that they could make work for their project.

The prize will be winner's choice of any of my full kits or a total of 30 papers (for ex., 5 mini kits).

Now while it was only for one day, I also wanted to mention that I sponsored one of the Outlawz DT members, Holley B., who was having a special celebration throughout the entire month of February. Holley just celebrated her 7 year post brain surgery anniversary. Serious congrats to Holley! Please be sure to congratulate her on such an amazing milestone. You can find her blog HERE.

I offered up one of my sentiment sets as a prize to three lucky winners on her blog during her Feb. 27th post. Now normally here is where I offer up a freebie for incentive. However, this time I'm going to do something a bit different. I'm going to offer up that same sentiment set to three of my own readers.


In order to be eligible to win, simply leave me a comment letting me know of a special celebration where you'd use one or more of these sentiments. I'll pick three winners and share the names next week. You have until end of day next Monday, March 6th, to submit your comment.

Now if you'd like a freebie for the challenge, since it is anything goes, click on 'free' or 'freebie' in the sidebar and there are over 200 plus posts to choose from to find something that would work for the challenge.

You can find out all the details you need to enter the challenge over at the Outlawz Challenge Blog. To head there now, click HERE but don't forget you need sign in to play. I hope to see some of you there!

Until next time,

3 comments:

alex said...

Thank you for such a lovely post Lisa, and thank you for sponsoring us :-) xx

Mel C said...

Great sentiment set Lisa! I have a special celebration this month (my Moms 90th birthday), your sentiments would go great with her card.

Edwina said...

Love these sentiments a lot. Especially Celebrate Today and Every Day. Edwina Brown