Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Merry Christmas!

Hell folks! I'm so sorry for the extended absence here on my personal blog these past [close to] eight months. I've dearly missed all of my regular readers. Unfortunately, it has been a difficult year. My husband had some health issues from March until July. Though they weren't life threatening in any way, they did take up significant time to deal with. Thankfully, he is back to his healthy self.

My mother also dealt with a number of health issues and in her case, we could have lost her on a few different occasions. From the discovery of blood clots in each of her legs, to gall-bladder removal surgery and a whole host of problems related to the two conditions, my mom was in and out of the hospital so many times since the end of August, that I lost count. I am very happy to say that she is finally doing better and is on the mend.

I too faced some challenges. I dealt with a bad knee starting in February that became acute around the middle of August, to the point where I couldn't even flex or extend it. It is still giving me some issues but thankfully it has started to heal.

Due to all of these different health issues, I had to let go of certain things and unfortunately my personal blog was a casualty. I just didn't have the time to keep up with it all. As things finally start to settle down I am hoping to get back to at least some work here on my blog.

I know that I've missed handing out a lot of freebies this year but I can't let Christmas go by without offering up a treat. Everyone should get at least one present on this day. So here is my Christmas gift to you...

  https://app.box.com/s/rnhbt2clnjcul4kl91bq

This digital paper is 3600 x 3600 pixels, in jpg format and published at 300 dpi. Credits include: Heather Green of HG Designs. To grab it, click the download button to be taken to a download location. In the zip folder you will find a copy of the paper, its preview sheet, the credit information and my terms of use which are standard to all my folders.

Stay tuned as later this evening I have something special planned. I am going to do my best to bring you the fifth annual edition of The 12 Days of Christmas, Each day for 12 days, you can earn a free holiday themed digi paper by doing a simple task. So, I'll see you all again soon!

Happy holidays all!


10 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Sorry to read about the health issues of you, your hubby, and your mother. Glad to read that all are on the mend and doing well. My husband had a stroke in August so I can certainly relate. He has a lot of problems but I'm praying for a full recovery. The doctors say the brain is slow to heal so it may take a year or more but I am remaining optimistic. Our lives are changed a lot. Nice to see you posting again!

Suze said...

Thank you so much Lisa. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family. Wishing you a fabulous 2019.

Lisa Lynn said...

Thanks so much Lisa. Merry Christmas.

Edwina said...

So gorgeous! Love that paper a lot. Thank you so much! I hope you had a very Merry Christmas! Edwina Brown

Unknown said...

I love your foil paper. I was sad when I could not download it because it said that the file is not a supported file. I thought it was just a jpg and I know those are supported. Anyway, it is a beautiful paper, even if I couldn't upload it. :o)

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

thanks so much ladies! It is nice to know after all this time away that I haven't lost all my readers!

Hello 'Unknown'. I'm so sorry that you had problems with the download. When you get to the download page and it says "We're sorry, this file type is not currently supported", it just means that it can't show a preview since it is a zip folder. Just click the big blue download button below it and you should have no problem. It will be a zip folder that contains the jpeg and some text documents. If you do still have problems, let me know and I'll figure some way to get it to you.

Lisa D.

Donna said...

hind in getting to respond to blogs and things during the season. Hope your Christmas was a great and thankfully, it sounds like 2019 will start off better than 2018. Thanks so much for the lovely paper. Wishing you all the best in 2019.

Pat said...

Thank you Lisa, the paper is gorgeous, so rich. Merry Christmas to you too!

Julie Odil said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Lisa! I'm so excited to see the 12 Days of Christmas (paper!) going on again this year! Thanks for the free paper. It's beautiful!

Cara said...

Thinking of you Lisa. Hugs to you this Holiday Season and best wishes for a healing 2019!

Thank you again for the great papers!
Cara