Saturday, December 29, 2018

The 12 Days of Christmas Quest: Day Five


Hello and happy Saturday to you! Just three more sleeps until a brand new year!

It is the fifth day of Christmas and it is time to continue the quest. If you missed day one click HERE to start from the beginning and read all the details. Then for day two, click HERE; for day three click HERE and for day four click HERE.

As a quick refresher, each day during the 12 Days of Christmas (Dec. 25th to Jan. 5th), you're going to be given a task to follow. I'll be sending you on a quest to visit the stores or blogs of designers that I love in order to create specific Wish Lists that I want you to share with me. You will be able to leave your daily Wish List in a comment on the post for each respective day. If you follow the instructions for each day, you'll earn a free digital paper.

To make it fair for everyone, I will have comment moderation on and won't be publishing any comments for The 12 Days of Christmas until the quest is over.

Since this is a busy time of year for most people, you will have plenty of time to complete the quest. It is completely up to you as to when you submit your answers (daily, all at once at the end, or otherwise). AS LONG AS ALL your Wish Lists are submitted, no later than January 12th, 2019, then you will qualify to receive the paper(s) for whichever day(s) you participate.

Here is the paper up for grabs today...


This paper is 3600 x 3600 pixels, in jpg format and published at 300 dpi. Credits include: Viva Star Kids (Creative Fabrica), Kirsty (Freepik), Jill Wellington (Pixabay) and Sheila Reid (Pixel Scrapper). In the zip folder that will be emailed should you successfully complete the quest, you will find a copy of the paper, its preview sheet, the credit information and my terms of use which are standard to all my folders.

Play along each of the 12 days and you'll earn yourself the full set! So, how about we get started with today's clue!!!

On the fifth day of Christmas,
it is time to earn paper number five.
Just a few precious minutes of your time,
and you'll get to keep the quest alive!!!

Task:
Today's task is a little bit different. I want you to tell me the name of one of your own FAVOURITE DESIGNERS, then head to their personal store and let me know the NAME of YOUR FAVOURITE THREE images they have available, suitable for a Christmas card.

When you come up with a response for today's task, simply leave your Wish List in a comment on THIS POST. Now for many of you, especially those who have played in previous years, the odds are that I should have your e-mail address in order to send out the free paper you earn. If you are new to the quest or are not sure whether I might have your email address, please be sure to also leave your email address in your comment. If you would prefer to keep your address private, then check out the bottom paragraph from Day 1 for how to send it to me.

Hope this Saturday finds you in a seasonal mood! See you all tomorrow for day number six!!!

Cheers!

16 comments:

Julie Odil said...

My favorite paper so far!

From one of my favorite designers, Di's Digi Stamps:

https://www.disdigistamps.com/store/p1560/Hedgehogs_Snowman_friend_B%26W.html

and https://www.disdigistamps.com/store/p1588/Candycane_Penguin_B%26W.html

and https://www.disdigistamps.com/store/p1527/Puppy_Christmas_B%26W.html

Granmargaret said...

Hi Lisa, thank you again for inviting me to the 12 days of Christmas. To save you time you can send me the set of papers at the end.
My 3 picks from one of my favourite designers LeAnn's World 101 - Sammy 1 precoloured, Snow Globe precoloured, Star bright
Thank you

Edwina said...

Bugaboo is one of my favorite designers. I have several I love. 3 images I like using for Christmas cards are Christmas Hedgie, Hot Cocoa Bear, Gingerbread Candy Set. Edwina Brown

ike said...

Done =^..^= I love this paper xxxx

Diane Louise J said...

Hello Lisa

Lovely Christmas paper.

My all time favourite designers (apart from Sandy) is A Day For Daisies. My 3 favouirte images are...
Penguin snowman
Shopping with Scottie
Holly

Thanks Diane Louise xx

2amscrapper said...

One of my fave designers is Janet Klein at VeraLaneStudio (Etsy shop). I have Lulu's Ugly Christmas Sweaters, and I have Oh Happy. I new one is Treena.
I love today's digi paper. Helene

Susan Renshaw said...

Limited Runs - Santa's Stuck, Trees on a Cupcake, Elf Twinkles

Susan Renshaw said...

Pattieboop and Allie Ornament, Holiday Topiary, Cardinal on branch

Suze said...

Unless I have missed a day, I should be completely up to date with this one:

These are all images from Bugaboo Stamps:

Elf Brat and Rudolph
Santa Chimney Peeker
Snowman and Friends Duo

Tiggerscraps said...

Hippo in Santa's Bag
Angel with Birds
Tania's Tree Costume

Tiggerscraps said...

I forgot to let you know my list is from Imagine That

Cara said...

Oak Pond Creations

She has several in her etsy store that I love but these are my 3 favorites:

Reindeer
Poinsettia
3 trees

Thank you!

Donna said...

Hi Lisa!
Day 5: One of my favorite designers is Beccy Muir of Beccy's Place. I love her stamps and participate in her monthly challenges. Here's my wishlist (I have a lot of her stamps already so I'm only sending sets that I don't have yet)

Sugar and Spice digital stamps
Baby Robin Digital stamps
Gingerbread digital stamps

I am excited that Beccy will be sponsoring 12 Months this year!

Vivian Foo said...

My favorite designer is Katzelkraft from France.
Noel Sleigh, Mini Reindeers, Noel Keep Calm.

pingvf (at) rocketmail (dot) com

creationsnz said...

This tree borders paper is gorgeous!

One of my fave designers is Mo Manning of Mo's Digital Pencil. Three wonderful images of hers are: Falalalala, Little Elf, Joy to the World. I wish I could have most of the shop!
Thanks, CarolG

carolanngunn@gmail.com

pst said...

One of my favorite designers is Beccy's Place (https://beccysplace.com/) and three of the image I love for Christmas cards are:
1 Golden Bell digital stamps
2 Christmas Goose digital stamps
3 Sugar and Spice digital stamps