Hello there folks! I hope that each of you is continuing to stay healthy in your own little corner of this world as we continue our battle with Covid-19. It has been quite the year, hasn't it?! Let us all hope that we get through the winter ahead with as little loss as possible! It isn't the holiday season we'd have wished for but it is more important to keep our distance and keep people healthy. I wish you all the best in coming up with a safe, healthy and happy way to spend the holidays!
I'm popping in today to announce the next challenge over at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge. This time around for Challenge #177, the theme is Winter Fun. For those of us living in the Northern Hemisphere, it isn't a far stretch to imagine winter which officially arrives Dec. 21st; especially those of us in the north who're already experiencing the biting cold and snow of winter!
- This card has been created 100% digitally and then layered in a Mock Up (courtesy of Frisk Shop). It will be printed out and assembled prior to dissemination.
- One I created for the purpose of this card.
- The snowflake paper used on the front and inside is one created by Pixaroma that I purchased in an expired bundle (Via Deal Jumbo).
- The snow splatter was created using a digital paper created by Larysa Zabrotskaya (via Creative Fabrica).
- I have used basic shapes in Photoshop to create the border on the front and the matting in behind the sentiment on the inside.
- I have applied shadow layer styles to give certain elements some depth. These styles were designed by Sheila Reid, Pixel Scrapper.
Challenges I am hoping to enter...
- http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.ca/ (5E)-- Anything Goes
- http://craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes
- yourscrapbookplace.blogspot.com -- Always Anything Goes
- https://ttcrd.blogspot.ca/ -- Always Anything Goes
You have until December 31st to enter our challenge which should give you lots of time to get a creation done. Remember the theme is Winter Fun. I really hope that you will be able to join us. You can enter three times per challenge and of course MUST follow all the challenge requirements that are posted (please click HERE to become familiar with all the rules).
Pop over to the challenge blog and check out what my fabulous teammates have offered up for inspiration. Oh and don't forget…Pattie offers up a new freebie the first Friday of the month and it will remain up for approximately two weeks; so, be sure to pop over and check it out as well!
Well guys, that is it for this one. Have the best December you can!!!