Hello there folks! I hope that each of you is continuing to stay healthy in your own little corner of this world as we continue our battle with Covid-19. While the vaccines start to roll out, hopefully our world will start to get a little better and much healthier if only these variants would stop developing!
I'm popping in today to announce the next challenge over at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge. This time around for Challenge #179, the theme is Love, Love, Love! With Valentine's Day right around the corner, this is the perfect time to make a card for someone you love.
- This card has been created 100% digitally and then layered in a Mock Up (courtesy of Frisk Shop). It will be printed out and assembled prior to dissemination.
- I made the card base look like a postage stamp to match the image.
- Love Postage Stamps Set of 3: I've used one of the images from the set. You can find this set in Pattie's Etsy shop by clicking on the image name. The quilt was coloured in digitally and also paper pieced (details on papers used below).
- This sentiment was a freebie created by Paulette from Create with TLC. Click HERE to go to the homepage of Paulette's blog.
- I used two papers from Imagine That! Digis by Kris. The quilted heart image was paper pieced using a paper from the Romance Set 2 and also a paper from the Ticket to Bliss set. The background is also one of these papers, I simply lightened it.
- I have used basic shapes in Photoshop to create the card base and the matting in behind the sentiment on the inside.
- I have applied shadow layer styles to give certain elements some depth. These styles were designed by Sheila Reid, Pixel Scrapper.
Challenges I am hoping to enter...
- http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.ca/ (5E)-- Anything Goes
- http://craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes
- yourscrapbookplace.blogspot.com -- Always Anything Goes
- https://ttcrd.blogspot.ca/ -- Always Anything Goes
You have until Mar. 4th to enter our challenge which should give you lots of time to get a creation done. Remember the theme is Love, Love, Love! I really hope that you will be able to join us. You can enter three times per challenge and of course MUST follow all the challenge requirements that are posted (please click HERE to become familiar with all the rules).
Pop over to the challenge blog and check out what my fabulous teammates have offered up for inspiration. Oh and don't forget…Pattie offers up a new freebie the first Friday of the month and it will remain up for approximately two weeks; so, be sure to pop over and check it out as well!
Well guys, that is it for this one. Have the best February you can!!!