Saturday, January 09, 2021

Time is Running Out to Complete The 12 Days of Christmas Quest for 2020!

 
 
Hello there folks. I hope that you are all doing well on this ninth day of the first month of the year! I am just popping in to remind you that you still have until the end of day on Tuesday (Jan. 12th) to get your TASKS submitted for this year's 12 Days of Christmas which officially ran from Dec. 25th to Jan. 5th. As that 12 day period was a busy time for people I extended the deadline date by a week.

While I haven't had a chance to tabulate all the comments to see how many people participated this year, I definitely saw some familiar faces play along and a couple new ones as well which was really great to see! Hopefully I can send out the papers by month's end. I still have 62 comments to go through (got through another 30 yesterday), and have to compile all the stats and gather the email addresses that I need as well. Thankfully, I did get all the info compiled for the master list of the credit info earlier today so the full kit has been put together, zipped and is ready to go. I promise to send out the papers and/or kit to those who participated during the quest, as soon as I can find the time to compile the rest of the info.

If you are just hearing about the quest and you want a chance to earn up to 12 digi papers, be sure to get your TASKS submitted by 11:59 p.m. EST, Jan 12, 2020. 
 
Here is a preview of the full set of papers:


Remember, you don't have to participate every day. If there is just one or two particular papers that you'd like, you only need to complete the tasks for those days. To see the specific digi paper up for grabs each of the 12 Days, and find out the other details you need to join the quest, you can click on the links below:
 
 Day one: click HERE
Day two: click HERE
Day three: click HERE 
Day four: click HERE
Day five: click HERE
Day six: click HERE
Day seven: click HERE
Day eight: click HERE
 Day nine: click HERE
Day ten: click HERE
Day eleven: click HERE 
 Day twelve: click HERE
 
 Don't miss out on your chance to earn this full set of Christmas papers!

I am super busy right now getting things ready for Scribbles Designs 8th Birthday Party coming up on January 15th, along with other administrative stuff behind the scenes for both the Path of Positivity and The 12 Months of Christmas. So, hopefully I will be back to see you all again soon!

Until then, stay safe and happy crafting!

2 comments:

Lori m said...

Fabulous designs Lisa, thank you for creating the challenges, I had a fun time, hugs, Lori m

Cara said...

Thank you again for such a fun quest. I really look forward to these as you always come up with something fun that makes me think!
(Hugs) Cara