In order to enter the progressive challenge, you must either have received the latest image by having participated in the previous month or you can buy the stamp for the current month's challenge. Everyone who enters and follows the rules is a winner because you automatically get the stamp for the next month's challenge. Stop by the site and check out the rules for yourself. While you are there, have a look around. They have some really awesome images.
This time around I decided to make a 'thinking of you' card. Here is my project and the details. I hope I haven't forgotten anything important...
- This card was created digitally and then printed and assembled. Once assembled I added the little half pearls.
- I also chose to use the sketch from the FTHS current challenge.
Digital Image Details:
- The image on the front, Prickles Says Hello, is available for purchase over at From the Heart Stamps. Click HERE or on the watermark below to go to its location in the store.
- If you missed out, you can still play along with the challenge by purchasing the image. Then you can enter the challenge and receive next month’s digi free. Alternatively, if you spend $10 in the From The Heart Stamps store this month, you'll receive the image for free. To find the special code you need, be sure to check out the original post by clicking HERE.
- The image has been coloured in with a combination of Copic Markers and coloured pencils. The sky was added with a pattern courtesy of: Webtreats, Etc.
- This great sentiment was created by Paulette from Create with TLC. I picked it up as a freebie a while back. Check out Paulette's wonderful blog by clicking HERE or click HERE to go to the store.
- The pennant shape under the sentiment was created using a template from Marisa Lerin, Pixel Scrapper.
- The half pearls are Crafts brand purchased at Dollarama.
Digital Image Details:
- The daisies and leaves image on the inside is from the Ladybug/Daisies Planter set from Imagine That! Digis by Kris. Click on the watermark below to find this set in the IT store.
- I edited the image by eliminating the boots and then faded it out slightly so that it served a bit more like a watermark than a full blown image.
- Card, image and sentiment bases: Michael's Recollection's Cardstock, white.
- The patterned paper used on the front and inside of this card, are from my Mommy Dearest: Patterned Papers Kit.
- The shadows to give each element some depth were created with a layer style, from Sheila Reid, Pixel Scrapper.
- The shapes used for matting and the 1/2 circle, are simple shapes created in Photoshop Elements.
- From the Heart Stamps -- progressive stamp of the month challenge
- http://fromtheheartstamps.com/community/2015/06/15/i-heart-card-sketches-with-a-twist-no-112/ -- Sketch Challenge #112
- http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.ca/ -- Always Anything Goes
- http://stampandcreateblog.blogspot.ca/ -- Summer Fun (limit of one entry per week: this is my first entry)
- http://artbymiranchallenge.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes but no digital colouring
- http://www.scribbleandscrapcrafts.blogspot.co.uk -- Anything Goes
- http://bunnyzoescrafts.blogspot.ca/ -- Furry Friends (hopefully prickly ones count too)
- http://www.craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.ca/ (3E) -- Always Anything Goes
- http://cutedaisymay.blogspot.ca/ -- Summer Fun
- http://www.withoutwordschallenge.blogspot.ca/ -- Summer Holidays
- http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/ --Anything Goes
- http://www.cropstop.com/blog/ -- Anything Goes with Something from the CropStop Shop (I've used a Fiskars blade which is available in the shop. I have asked if the blade is enough and was told yes.)
Until next time,