It is the start of a new month and that means that it is time for the midway for the latest Scribbles Designs Challenge.
There are two whole weeks left for you to come on over and enter. In case you've missed it, the theme this time around for Challenge #29, is B is for...
Brads, buttons and beads, oh my! There are so many different kinds of embellishments or accessories that you can add to a card to give it just that perfect touch. Mirror that with some beautiful images and papers, come up with the perfect palette and you have a creation on your hands worthy of showcasing. This month we want to see your creativity in using as many elements and concepts as you can, that start with the letter 'B'. Get those brilliant brains busy and brainstorm up a beautiful, beguiling, blueprint built, befitting the best of the 'Bs'!
Entering is super simple! You do not need to use a Scribbles Designs image; however, if you do, your name gets entered into the draw twice. You can purchase your Scribbles Designs images HERE or you can also find one for a limited time on the challenge blog HERE. Also, be sure to check out our special Freebie Friday posts as it is another great way to build your Scribbles Designs collection. You can find the rest of the rules and information regarding winners in the sidebar on the challenge blog. You have until 9pm PST on June 14th to come over and play with us.
Here are my card and all the details...
- Items I've used that begin with B include: Brown; Beige; Blue; Butterflies and Border.
- Darn it! Where's a Kraft challenge when you need one!
Digital Image Details:
- Butterfly Freebie: This great image is currently a freebie, as such I don't have a watermark for it so just click on the name to head to its location in the store.
- I coloured the image digitally and then layered it right on to the Kraft paper before I printed it. I positioned it to leave room for the paper border and ribbon I planned on adding.
Digital Sentiment Details:
- This sweet sentiment was created by Paulette from Create with TLC. While I picked it up as a freebie a while ago, you can purchase it as part of the Kisses Vintage Image and Word Art Set Digi set. I've linked the set watermark below to take you to its location in the store. For more great freebies, click HERE to go to Paulette's blog and to purchase some wonderful sets, click HERE to go to the store.
- Card base: Michael's Recollection's Cardstock, Kraft.
- Sentiment base: Michael's Recollection's Cardstock, white.
- Designer Paper: Damask paper (front border & inside)--K & C Company Designer Paper--Best of...florals collection.
Challenges I am hoping to enter...
***Please note that if the word verification appears, ignore it and simply click the 'publish' button**
- http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.ca/ (5E)-- Anything Goes
- http://creativefingerschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ -- Anything Goes
- http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.ca/ (UL)-- Always Anything Goes
- http://lilpatchofcraftyfriends.blogspot.com.au (3E) (Max 10) -- Anything Goes
- http://www.craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.ca/ (3E) -- Always Anything Goes
- http://sisteractcardchallenge.blogspot.ca/ -- Always Anything Goes (but must be a card)
- http://ttcrd.blogspot.ca/ (2E) -- Always Anything Goes
- http://craftycalendarchallenge.blogspot.ca/ -- Things with Wings
- http://fairytale-challengeblog.blogspot.ca/ -- Feathers or Wings
So put on those thinking caps and design a project that fits our theme. If you need some images to help you out you can check out all wonderful ones that are in the Scribbles store. You have an entire month to enter at the Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog, so I hope to see you there. If you have some time I invite you to go and check out the wonderful inspiration offered up from my colleagues on the DT. We always look forward to seeing what you come up with for each month's theme!
Until next time,
Until next time,