Hey folks! I'm here today to announce the next challenge over at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge. This time around for Challenge #123, the theme is Father's Day or Graduation ONLY! With Father's Day coming very soon and many students graduating, there are lots of opportunities for either of these two ideas! I choose to go with the Father's Day theme.
Here is my card, I hope that I haven't forgotten any important details:
Digital Image Details:
- Pocket Watch: A great vintage masculine image from Pattie. You can find the image in Pattie's Etsy shop by clicking on the name or watermark linked below.
- This image has been coloured with a combination of digital colouring, paper piecing, and the use of a layer style.
- background behind the watch is paper pieced with a paper from The Coffeeshop Blog
- metal effect created with a layer style courtesy of Heather Green, HG Designs
Digital Sentiment Details:
- One I created.
- I have used a tag shape template for the base of my sentiment and as two accent pieces. This template was purchased from Marisa Lerin, Pixel Scrapper.
Digital Sentiment Details:
- The sentiment on the top is one I created to follow from the first part on the front.
- The sentiment on the bottom was created by Paulette from Create with TLC. For great freebies and inspiration be sure to click HERE to go to Paulette's blog and for awesome sets for purchase, click HERE to go to the home page of the store. It has been coloured digitally to match my project colours.
- The shapes used for matting in behind the image and sentiment are basic shapes created in Photoshop Elements.
- The shadows to give each element some depth were created with a layer style, are from Sheila Reid, also with Pixel Scrapper.
Digital Paper Products:
- I used a digital paper from my A Matter of Time mini pack for the base of the front and inside.
Challenges I am hoping to enter...
- http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.ca/ (5E)-- Anything Goes
- http://creativefingerschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ -- Anything Goes
- http://stampartpapel.com/category/comunidad/ -- Anything Goes
You have until June 30th to enter our challenge which should give you lots of time to get a creation done. Remember the theme is Father's Day or Graduation ONLY! I really hope that you will be able to join us. Don't forget that along with all the typical rules that apply to the majority of challenges out there (please click HERE to become familiar with all the rules), you MUST USE A DIGITAL OR STAMPED IMAGE to qualify for the drawing (unless stated otherwise). We would absolutely love to see you use a Pattie's Creations (PC) image on your card, but you are allowed to use other images. If you do use a PC image, you will gain an extra entry in the draw and will have a better chance to WIN! You can enter twice per challenge and of course MUST follow all the challenge requirements that are posted for each challenge. Easy Peasy right!
Pop over to the challenge blog and check out what my fabulous teammates have offered up for inspiration. Oh and don't forget...Pattie offers up a new freebie the first Friday of the month and it will remain up for approximately two weeks; so, be sure to pop over and check it out as well!
Until next time,