Hello. It is Friday and time for some Freebie Friday inspiration over at the Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog. This time around we're offering up a really awesome ladybug (#F121). You can find the freebie over in my Freebie Friday post by clicking HERE or this image can also be found in the store HERE.
- This card has been created 100% digitally and then layered in a Mock Up (courtesy of Frisk Shop). I will print it out and assemble it a later date.
Digital Image Details:
- #F121 Ladybug: Love this funky ladybug. If you click on the name you can find this image in the store. You can also click HERE to find it in my Freebie Friday post.
- This image was coloured digitally.
Digital Sentiment Details:
- The sentiment was created by Paulette from Create with TLC. For great freebies and inspiration be sure to click HERE to go to Paulette's blog and for awesome sets for purchase, click HERE to go to the home page of the store.
- I used a tag shape template for the base of the sentiment. This tag was purchased from Marisa Lerin, Pixel Scrapper.
- The shape used for matting in behind the image is a basic shape created in Photoshop Elements.
- The shadows to give certain elements some depth were created with a layer style, from Sheila Reid, Pixel Scrapper.
Challenges I am hoping to enter...
- http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes
- ttp://ttcrd.blogspot.ca/ (2E) -- Always Anything Goes
- http://stampartpapel.com/category/comunidad/ -- Anything Goes
- http://kraftinkimmiestamps.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes
- http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.ca/ -- Always Anything Goes
So, don't forget to mark you calendars every Friday to head on over to the Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog to grab the latest freebie up for grabs. Don't forget, you can find the ladybug from June 10th's post HERE. It is a great way to add to your SD digi stamp collection. Remember, when you use an SD image on a project that you enter into our monthly challenges, you get extra entries! That is a great incentive to use one of Sandy's images. Why not this one?
Well that is it for this post. I'll see you all later.
Until next time,