Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Card Design: Limited Runs Progressive Challenge...July

Limited Runs Badge

Hey folks! I'm here today to post my card for this month's Progressive Challenge over at Limited Runs!

The Progressive Challenge is actually on Facebook (FB) in the Limited Runs Group and can be found HERE. You will need to join the group in order to access the information. Now thankfully, Nikki is willing to accept mailed in entries for those people like me who don't have FB accounts. You can find her email addy in the side bar of the store (click on the image above to head there). In fact, if you don't have a blog, that is okay too. Simply send a photo and she'll add you in.

Check out the fun image that we got to work with this month...

 

If you'd like to purchase this image you can find it over in the Limited Runs Store on a special page that will showcase all the Progressive Challenge images. Click HERE to head there now. The Smiling Monster image is available until July 13th at 12:00 a.m. for $1.00, then it will go up to its regular price.

Each round of Progressive Challenges will last for three months and there will be a grand prize winner at the end of each round.

Each  Round Lasts 1 Month:
Starts on the 15th and ends on the 13th with a winner

1st Round: 
Free Digi until the 29th of the month. Then you can buy into the challenge for $1.00

2nd Round: 
Free Digi (if you played Round 1 & entered) or you can buy into the challenge for $1.00 

3rd Round: 
Free Digi ( if you played Round 2 & entered) or you can buy into the challenge for $1.00

We are currently in the 2nd round of this stage.


Here is my card, I hope that I haven't forgotten any important details:

General Info:
  • This card has been created 100% digitally and then layered in a Mock Up (courtesy of Frisk Shop). I will print it out and assemble it a later date.

FRONT

Digital Image Details:
  • Smiling Monster: You can find this image in the store. Details above.
  • This image was coloured digitally using my Rebelle program.

Digital Embellishment Details: 
  • The pennant shapes were created using a custom shape in Photoshop Elements. This custom shape was designed by Heather of HG Designs
  • I have altered these custom shapes with a layer style to give them a bit of a fuzzy look like the monsters. This layer style was also designed by Heather.


INSIDE

Digital Embellishment Details: 
  • I used the same images that I used on my paper as embellishments on the inside. Image is courtesy of Chris Spooner, Spoongraphics.


OVERALL
Digital Sentiment Details:
  • These sentiments were created by Paulette from Create with TLC. They are both freebies I picked up a long time ago. For great freebies and inspiration be sure to click HERE to go to Paulette's blog and for awesome sets for purchase, click HERE to go to the home page of the store.

Digital Paper Products:
  • This is a paper that I created especially for this card. I plan on offering it up as a freebie later in the week--hopefully.

Digital Embellishments:
  • I have used basic shapes in Photoshop Elements to create matting in behind the image and the sentiment. 
  • I have applied shadow layer styles to give certain elements some depth. These styles were designed by Sheila Reid, Pixel Scrapper.

Challenges I am entering...

Challenges I am hoping to enter..

Be sure to pop over to the Facebook Group to find out all the details you need or visit the details page over at the store by clicking HERE.

Take care my friends and I hope to see you all again soon!

Until next time,

2 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Lisa your card is adorable. Love the bright colors.

Unknown said...

What a great card Lisa I love it! The furry monster is awesome.