Tuesday, July 04, 2017

Happy Independence Day!!!

It is the Fourth of July (for a couple more hours yet) and that means that all my wonderful American friends, followers and readers are celebrating Independence Day today. As promised on Saturday, here is another freebie--this time in honour of the good 'ole U.S. of A.

Since I used the maple leaf from the Canadian flag for the Canada Day paper, I decided to stick with the same type of theme as today's paper features stars which can be found on the American flag. Check it out...


https://app.box.com/s/2tkosb9kt15ryzzwk664zebq5tg9gtaq

This digital paper is one that will become part of the Spirit of America kit that I am working on. It is 3600 x 3600 pixels, in jpg format and published at 300 dpi. I've used resources from Pixel Scrapper and HG Designs. Full credits in the file. To grab it, click the download button to be taken to a download location. In the zip folder you will find a copy of the paper, its preview sheet, the full credit information and my terms of use which are standard to all my folders.

Well folks, that is it for this one. I will be back on Friday to announce the newest challenge over at Pattie's Creations!

Until next time,

4 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Thanks so much Lisa!

Suze said...

Thanks Lisa.

Donna said...

Thanks so much Lisa! Love the layout on this paper. Hope you had a wonderful Canada Day!

Edwina said...

Lisa, Thank you so much for the 4th paper. I love it! Edwina Brown