Hello there! It is time to get my progressive card for the Gerda Steiner Designs Progressive Challenge uploaded.
Check out the adorable image that we got to work with this month...
Everyone who played along in last month's challenge received Panda in Love for free. If you decide to hop on and play along in the Gerda Steiner Designs Progressive Challenge, then you can purchase this digital by clicking HERE (or on the watermark above to head to its location in the store). This way you'll receive next month's digital stamp for free.
Here are my card and details...
- This card has been created 100% digitally and then layered in a Mock Up (courtesy of Frisk Shop). I will print it out and assemble it a later date.
Digital Image Details:
- Panda in Love: You can find this image in the store. Details above.
- This image was coloured with a combo of techniques including digital, layer styles and paper-piecing. Other credits include:
Digital Sentiment Details:
Digital Paper Products:
- All papers used are from the Ticket to Bliss Digi Paper Kit from Imagine That Digistamp. Click on the preview below to find them in the ITD store.
- I have used basic shapes in Photoshop Elements to create matting in behind the image and the sentiment.
- I have applied shadow layer styles to give certain elements some depth. These styles were designed by Sheila Reid, Pixel Scrapper.
Challenges I am entering:
Challenges I am hoping to enter..
- http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.ca/ (5E)-- Anything Goes
- https://ttcrd.blogspot.ca/ -- Always Anything Goes
- http://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes
- http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.ca/ -- Always Anything Goes
- http://craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes
- http://yourscrapbookplace.blogspot.com -- Always Anything Goes
- http://dreamvalleychallenges.blogspot.ca/ - Love
- http://therubberbuggychallenge.blogspot.ca/ - Valentine's, Love, Wedding or Anniversary
- http://crazychallenge.blogspot.ca/ - Love
Well guys, that is it for this one. I'll see you again on Friday when I'll be back with details regarding the newest challenge at Pattie's Creations!