Hello to all my friends, followers and readers out there in blogland! I'm here today to announce the next challenge over at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge. This time around for Challenge #144, the theme is Lots of Green. Spring will soon be here and with it, we'll start to see a plateau of greens all around us again as nature starts to bloom. Additionally, with St. Patrick's Day coming up, green will be making another big splash. The great thing is that it doesn't really matter what theme you take your project in, as long as the colour green is prolific, you are good to go!
- This card has been created 100% digitally and then layered in a Mock Up (courtesy of Frisk Shop). I will print it out and assemble it a later date.
- I just love Panda Bears and thought that this image would be perfect for a birthday card! As you can see, I've made use of the colour green in my choice of papers.
- You may also note that I'm using the same layout I used for a recent card. I've fallen in love with this layout so I'm sure you'll be seeing me use it again and again!
Digital Image Details:
- Playful Panda: A cuddly image suitable for a variety of creations. You can find it in Pattie's Etsy shop by clicking on the image name or watermark linked below.
Digital Sentiment Details:
- The 'cheers' plaque is from Paulette from Create with TLC. For great freebies and inspiration be sure to click HERE to go to Paulette's blog and for awesome sets for purchase, click HERE to go to the home page of the store.
- The sentiment below the 'cheers plaque' is from the Pandas set by Imagine That Digistamp (see details below).
Digital Paper Products:
- All three of the papers used are from the Pandas set by Imagine That Digistamp. You can click on the watermark below to find the set in the ITD store.
Digital Embellishment Details:
- I have used basic shapes in Photoshop Elements to create matting in behind the image and sentiment.
- I have applied shadow layer styles to give certain elements some depth. These styles were designed by Sheila Reid, Pixel Scrapper.
Challenges I am hoping to enter...
- http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.ca/ (5E)-- Anything Goes
- http://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes
- http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.ca/ -- Always Anything Goes
- http://craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes
- yourscrapbookplace.blogspot.com -- Always Anything Goes
- https://ttcrd.blogspot.ca/ -- Always Anything Goes
You have until April 5th to enter our challenge which should give you lots of time to get a creation done. Remember the theme is Lots of Green. I really hope that you will be able to join us. You can enter twice per challenge and of course MUST follow all the challenge requirements that are posted for each challenge (please click HERE to become familiar with all the rules). In addition to all the typical criterion, you MUST USE A DIGITAL OR STAMPED IMAGE to qualify for the drawing (unless stated otherwise). We would absolutely love to see you use a Pattie's Creations (PC) image on your card, but you are allowed to use other images. If you do use a PC image, you will gain an extra entry in the draw and will have a better chance to WIN! Easy Peasy right?!
Pop over to the challenge blog and check out what my fabulous teammates have offered up for inspiration. Oh and don't forget…Pattie offers up a new freebie the first Friday of the month and it will remain up for approximately two weeks; so, be sure to pop over and check it out as well!
Well guys, that is it for this one. Hopefully it won't be too long before I see you all again.
Until next time,