Saturday, January 05, 2019

The 12 Days of Christmas Quest: Day Twelve


Well folks, the final day of Christmas is here! I really hope that you have enjoyed the quest during these last 12 days. Thanks to those of you who decided to play along! I plan to start sending out the papers to all the people who played this year, some time in the next week. Your patience, as always, is appreciated. And of course you still have a full week to get your Wish Lists completed and added so there is still lots of time to play.

If you missed day one click HERE to start from the beginning and read all the details.

Day two: click HERE
Day three: click HERE
Day four: click HERE
Day five: click HERE
 Day six: click HERE
Day seven: click HERE
 Day eight: click HERE
Day nine: click HERE
Day ten: click HERE
 Day eleven: click HERE

As a quick refresher, each day during the 12 Days of Christmas (Dec. 25th to Jan. 5th), you're going to be given a task to follow. I'll be sending you on a quest to visit the stores or blogs of designers that I love in order to create specific Wish Lists that I want you to share with me. You will be able to leave your daily Wish List in a comment on the post for each respective day. If you follow the instructions for each day, you'll earn a free digital paper.

To make it fair for everyone, I will have comment moderation on and won't be publishing any comments for The 12 Days of Christmas until Jan. 12, the week after the end of the quest.

Since this is a busy time of year for most people, you will have plenty of time to complete the quest. It is completely up to you as to when you submit your answers (daily, all at once at the end, or otherwise). AS LONG AS ALL your Wish Lists are submitted, no later than January 12th, 2019, then you will qualify to receive the paper(s) for whichever day(s) you participate.

Here is the paper up for grabs today...


This paper is 3600 x 3600 pixels, in jpg format and published at 300 dpi. Credits include: Miracles Everywhere (DesignBundles), The Hungry JPEG and Elif Sahin (Pixel Scrapper). In the zip folder that will be emailed should you successfully complete the quest, you will find a copy of the paper, its preview sheet, the credit information and my terms of use which are standard to all my folders.

Play along each of the 12 days and you'll earn yourself the full set! So, how about we get started with today's clue!!!


On the twelfth day of Christmas,
it is time to earn your very last one.
I hope that the quest was worth it,
and if nothing else, you've had a little fun!!!

Task:
Today's task is a bit different. Today I want you to tell me the name of your favourite digital paper from those presented during the quest. You can click the links above to see each of the different papers offered if you need to refresh yourself as to what they look like. 

When you come up with a response for today's task, simply leave it in a comment on THIS POST. Now for many of you, especially those who have played in previous years, the odds are that I should have your e-mail address in order to send out the free paper you earn. If you are new to the quest or are not sure whether I might have your email address, please be sure to also leave your email address in your comment. If you would prefer to keep your address private, then check out the bottom paragraph from Day 1 for how to send it to me.

Thank you again to those who joined in the quest these past twelve days. Please be sure to follow me so you don't miss any future freebies! You never know when the next one will be offered!

Cheers and best wishes for the year ahead!

11 comments:

Suze said...

This one was a hard one to choose. I eventually decided on Day 7 - Christmas Hats Patterned Paper.

Christine Harrop said...

Well it must certainly has been fun Lisa! Thank you so much. All the papers are gorgeous but my favourite of all just has to be the one from Day 11. I love it!! Hugs Christine xx

Vivian Foo said...

The Hungry JPEG and Elif Sahin (Pixel Scrapper).

pingvf (at) rocketmail (dot) com

Granmargaret said...

Hi Lisa, I have left a comment on every day, hopefully they have all posted. You have my email address.
Thank you very much for the 12 days of Christmas. I look forward to receiving all the papers. They are all lovely and it was hard to pick a favourite. I have picked day 5 Tree Border with Snowy Background.
Have a happy year.
Best wishes
Margaret Ashby

ike said...

Super cute paper. I LUV it :-)

ike said...

WoW - well, it's a hard choice between this one and another but I am going to say DAY 11 :-D x

Thanks for this fun game xxxx

Donna said...

Hi Lisa,
I do believe this is the hardest challenge of the twelve days. There are several of the papers that I really LOVE but I'm going with day 9 because plaid is my absolute favorite kind of paper to use. I will never get tired of plaid. Love the colors that you mixed in that paper too. Thank you for once again being so generous with your lovely designs. So glad that you are starting to get back to "normal" with your life. Happy New Year to you and thanks again!

Donna

2amscrapper said...

I did it! All 12 posts! Thanks for the opportunity to get your digital papers. I loved the last one with dogs, the gold beads, and the snow globes--couldn't pick just one! Helene

Edwina said...

My favorite paper is Christmas Sweater Patterned Paper. Edwina Brown

Cara said...

Awww .. you gotta make it most difficult huh?!
All your papers are just lovely Lisa but if you are going to make me pick one - lol - ten I would say day 11 .... Thats a great paper and perfect for a masculine winter layout!

Thank you for the fun adventure!
(hugs)

Diane Louise J said...

Hi Lisa...

All the papers are lovely, but my favourite has to be from Day 5, Tree border and snowy background.

Thanks
Diane Louise xx