Monday, March 18, 2019

FINALLY!!! 1st FREEBIE of 2019!

Hmmm...I haven't done a very good job so far of handing out holiday themed freebies yet this year already having missed Valentine's Day and Family Day. I tried sooooooo hard to get this one uploaded last night in honour of St. Patrick's Day before heading off the computer but alas it wasn't meant to be.

However, in my defence, I have been fighting two back to back viruses roughly the last five weeks which of course has put me behind in everything again. Just to let you know, I have actually started a love themed paper which I'll post as soon as it is done. Thankfully, love is in fashion all year around too. However, before I get any further behind it is time for a St. Patrick's Day themed paper…or well a belated St. Patrick's Day one.

Wether you are Irish or simply Irish at heart, here is a new St. Patrick's Day themed freebie for you. Thankfully, it also shares some spring colours so it can be useful for any number of springtime projects.

Hope you like it!

 
 https://app.box.com/s/631m7tge1nz8jwfg2iq0imdl5y4wloz1

This digital paper is 3600 x 3600 pixels, in jpg format and published at 300 dpi. Credits include: Rhonda Tonkinson (Eyeinspire) and Elif Sahin, Pixel Scrapper. To grab it, click the download button to be taken to a download location. In the zip folder you will find a copy of the paper, its preview sheet, the credit information and my terms of use which are standard to all my folders.

Now it is time for me to get back to work on my newest Christmas mini kit for April's 12 Months of Christmas Link Up.

Hope you all have a great week ahead!

Until next time,

6 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Lisa thanks for the freebie papers. It wonderful of you to share. So sorry that you have been fighting all the crud that was going around. Hopefully we will get some warmer weather and things will get better. Sending you hugs.

Donna said...

Thank you Lisa for taking the tie out of your busy schedule to share some new paper love! But please take care of yourself first. Hugs!

Suze said...

Thanks Lisa. This is such a versatile paper.

Edwina said...

Fabulous paper! Love it a lot. Thank you. Edwina Brown

Julie Odil said...

Thanks for the paper, Lisa! It's bold and beautiful!

Pat said...

This has to be a favorite of mine now. Thank you!