Sunday, April 21, 2019

Happy Easter!!!

To those of you who celebrate, Happy Easter!

As always, I will leave it up to the Easter Bunny to bring you some sweet treats or fragrant ones. My gift to you is this digital paper in honour of today…

https://app.box.com/s/qnrqnqveit6xs1vy0bqmqbwbzm3tditl

This digital paper is 3600 x 3600 pixels, in jpg format and published at 300 dpi. Credits include: Olga Belova (via Creative Fabrica) and Julia Dreams (via Deal Jumbo). To grab it, click the download button to be taken to a download location. In the zip folder you will find a copy of the paper, its preview sheet, the credit information and my terms of use which are standard to all my folders.

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Until next time,


6 comments:

Suze said...

So cute Lisa. Thank you.

Lisa Lynn said...

Thanks so much Lisa. Have a Happy Easter.

Lori m said...

Happy Easter....love the bunny paper, thank you for sharing, hugs, Lori m

Pat said...

Thanks Lisa. This is so sweet! Happy Easter!

Edwina said...

Lisa, Happy Easter! I hope you are having a good day. Thank you so much for the Easter paper. I love it. Edwina Brown

SiskiyouSue said...

Happy Easter and thank you!