Hello there folks! I'm popping in today to announce the next challenge over at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge. This time around for Challenge #165, the theme is Animals. Whether furry, fuzzy or feathery, create a card with a creature from the animal kingdom for your chance to win this month. I'm taking the opportunity to get in another Christmas card since I have so very few this year.
General Project Info:
- This card has been created 100% digitally and then layered in a Mock Up (courtesy of Frisk Shop). I will print it out and assemble it a later date.
Digital Image Details:
- Dove With Branch is available for sale in Pattie's Etsy shop. You can find it by clicking on the image name. This image has been coloured digitally.
- Background in behind the dove and the sentiment was created with a sky background purchased in a time limited bundle from Mix Pix Box via DealJumbo.
- I have used shapes designed by Marisa Lerin, Pixel Scrapper in behind the image and sentiment.
Digital Sentiment Details:
- The sentiments used on the front is from the Christmas Cardinal set designed by Deedee's Digis. Website no longer active.
Digital Sentiment Details:
- The sentiment used on the inside is from the Elegant Ornaments set available in the Imagine That Digistamp store.
- The dove icons used on the inside were picked up as a part of a freebie over at Pixel Buddha. The original designer is ecomm.design.
Digital Paper Products:
- The paper used as a background on the front and inside are from my A Grungy Christmas Mini Kit.
Digital Embellishment Details:
- I have used basic shapes in Photoshop Elements to create matting in behind the sentiment (inside).
- I have applied shadow layer styles to give certain elements some depth. These styles were designed by Sheila Reid, Pixel Scrapper.
Challenges I am hoping to enter...
- http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.ca/ (5E)-- Anything Goes
- http://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes
- http://craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes
- yourscrapbookplace.blogspot.com -- Always Anything Goes
- https://ttcrd.blogspot.ca/ -- Always Anything Goes
You have until January 2nd to enter our challenge which should give you lots of time to get a creation done. Remember the theme is Animals. I really hope that you will be able to join us. You can enter three times per challenge and of course MUST follow all the challenge requirements that are posted (please click HERE to become familiar with all the rules).
Pop over to the challenge blog and check out what my fabulous teammates have offered up for inspiration. Oh and don't forget…Pattie offers up a new freebie the first Friday of the month and it will remain up for approximately two weeks; so, be sure to pop over and check it out as well!
Don't Forget…Before I send you on your way, I wanted to remind you that Pattie is retiring over 30 images from the store. So, if you haven't already, be sure to check them out before they are gone forever. Click on the badge below to head over to that section in the Pattie's Creations store! Each retiring image is available for only $1 USD!!! So it is a great time to stock up.
Well guys, that is it for this one. Have a wonderful December and I'll see you again soon. If everything goes according to plan, I'll be back later this month with the annual 12 Days of Christmas event. So, if you want a chance to earn 12 different digital papers, be sure to join me again on Dec. 25th!
Until next time,