Hello there folks! I'm popping in today to announce the next challenge over at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge. This time around for Challenge #167, the theme is Love, Love, Love. With Valentine's Day coming up this is the perfect time to tell someone special in your life just how much you adore them!
General Project Info:
- This card has been created 100% digitally and then layered in a Mock Up (courtesy of Frisk Shop). I will print it out and assemble it a later date.
Digital Image Details:
- Pattieboops Lamb is available for sale in Pattie's Etsy shop. You can find it by clicking on the image name. This image has been coloured digitally. Credits include:
- The hearts, used as accents on the front as well as paper pieced in the foot patch, are from Point and Poem. They were obtained in a limited time bundle from Design Cuts.
Digital Sentiment Details:
- The sentiments used on the inside is #0100 Wool Valentine sentiment. It was created by Sandy from Scribbles Designs. Click on the name to find it in the store for just $1.00!
Digital Paper Products:
- The paper used for the background on the front and inside is from Imagine That Digistamp. It is available in the Spring Fields Patterned Paper pack. Kristy has recently moved her store to a blog format and I was unable to find any of her paper sets. If you are interested, be sure to use the contact form at the bottom of the page and ask about it.
Digital Embellishment Details:
- I have used basic shapes in Photoshop Elements to create matting in behind the image and accents (front) and sentiment (inside).
- I have applied shadow layer styles to give certain elements some depth. These styles were designed by Sheila Reid, Pixel Scrapper.
Challenges I am hoping to enter...
- http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.ca/ (5E)-- Anything Goes
- http://craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes
- yourscrapbookplace.blogspot.com -- Always Anything Goes
- https://ttcrd.blogspot.ca/ -- Always Anything Goes
You have until December 5th to enter our challenge which should give you lots of time to get a creation done. Remember the theme is Love, Love, Love. I really hope that you will be able to join us. You can enter three times per challenge and of course MUST follow all the challenge requirements that are posted (please click HERE to become familiar with all the rules).
Pop over to the challenge blog and check out what my fabulous teammates have offered up for inspiration. Oh and don't forget…Pattie offers up a new freebie the first Friday of the month and it will remain up for approximately two weeks; so, be sure to pop over and check it out as well!
Well guys, that is it for this one. Have a wonderful February and I'll see you again soon.
Until next time,