Hello and happy weekend! I'm popping in tonight to share my entry into the Gerda Steiner Designs Progressive Challenge. It is a brand new year of progressive challenges.
This month we got to work with the following sweet image...
What an adorable image! And, another cat for my collection! Everyone who played along in last month's challenge received Love You Kitten for free. If you decide to hop on and play along in the Gerda Steiner Designs Progressive Challenge, then you can purchase this digital by clicking HERE (or on the watermark above to head to its location in the store). This way you'll receive next month's digital stamp for free.
Here are my card and details...
Digital Image Details:
- Love You Kitten: You can find this image in the store. Details above. This image was coloured in with Copic Markers. The ground was added in with coloured pencils.
- The foam hearts are Crafts brand and were purchased at Dollarama.
Digital Sentiment Details:
- The sentiment was created by Paulette from Create with TLC. For great freebies and inspiration be sure to click HERE to go to Paulette's blog and for awesome sets for purchase, click HERE to go to the home page of the new store.
- Card base: Michael's Recollection's Cardstock, white.
- Patterned Paper: Scrap from Recollection's All Girl paper pad.
- Matting: Michael's open stock scrapbook paper.
Challenges I am entering:
Other challenges I hope to enter...
***Please note that if the word verification appears, ignore it and simply click the 'publish' button***
- http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.ca/ -- Always Anything Goes
- http://kraftinkimmiestamps.blogspot.ca/ -- Wonderful Wednesdays: Always Anything Goes
- http://scrappers-delights-challenge-blog.blogspot.co.uk/ (UL) -- Always Anything Goes
- http://artbymiranchallenge.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes (hand coloured)
- http://crafting-with-friends.blogspot.co.uk/ -- (3E) -- Always Anything Goes
- http://creativefingerschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ -- (papercraft only) -- Anything Goes
Well guys, that is it for this one. I'm hoping to get my final progressive card created this week and I'm also hoping that I will get this month's Wonderful Wednesday post done so I'll see you all again real soon!