Monday, October 12, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving Canada!

Hello everyone!  I am popping in today to wish all of my fellow Canadians a very happy Thanksgiving!  I hope that you've all had a wonderful weekend surrounded by family and friends.  I created a free paper in celebration of this great holiday.


This digital paper is 3600 x 3600 pixels, in jpg format and published at 300 dpi. I've used resources from PixabayFull credits in the file.  To grab it, click the download button to be taken to a download location.  In the zip folder you will find a copy of the paper, its preview sheet, the full credit information and my terms of use which are standard to all my folders.
 
Well that is it for this one!  It is time to go and spend some time with my poor neglected love!

Until next time,

 

6 comments:

Suze said...

I love this one Lisa - all the contrasting colours. Thanks so much.

KT Fit Kitty said...

I love this beautiful paper, thank you, Lisa! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

Lisa Lynn said...

Thanks for the wonderful paper, and I agree that I hope everyone in Canada had a wonderful holiday.

Julie Odil said...

Wow, is this pretty! Thank, and Happy Thanksgiving!

Edwina said...

Beautiful Autumn paper. Thank you so much. Edwina Brown

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Lisa.