Thursday, October 29, 2015

Wonderful Wednesdays (on a Thursday)--Offering for October

If you are new to my blog and want to know how this concept got started, you can find the original post by clicking HERE
 
Ummmmm....oops.  I KNEW there was something else that I should have done yesterday.  Oh well, it may not be Wednesday anymore but at least it is still October.

If you are new to my blog in the past year, you can find other items for the October kit by clicking on the respective links below:

October 2013

  • The word October offered up as a word art creation, using different fonts and Hallowee'en themed layer styles. Click HERE.
  • Four different digital papers offered up in both 12 in. and 6 in.  Click HERE.
  • Three different frames.  Click HERE.
  • Three different Hallowe'en themed word art creations, and a bonus date stamp (actually there is three, see below for more info on this).  Click HERE.
 
For 2015, I am offering up another digital paper for the October kit with the theme: Frightfully Delightful...


https://app.box.com/s/3991ufzq89ina8idaeox9o2esbycde08

I tried to make the info banner as small as possible so that you get a good idea of what the paper looks like.  I found this awesome action and overlay over on The Coffee Shop Blog early this week and knew that I wanted to use it for this month's paper.  It really makes a difference from the original piece of work.  This paper is 3600 x 3600 pixels and in jpg format and published at 300 dpi. Credits include:  William Ehrendreich and Ben Kerckx (Pixabay.com); Jerry Jones from Shadow House Creations; and Rita from the fabulous The Coffee Shop Blog.  To grab today's offering, click the download button to be taken to a download location.  In the zip folder you will find a copy of the papers, the preview sheet, the full credit information and my terms of use which are standard to all my folders.

Finally, you can find your bonus stamp for October below.  Well, I managed to find the round date stamps that I
couldn't seem to locate for Aug. and Sept.  They were on the last post of October's offering.  Silly me.  You can just left click on this one to bring it up in the lightbox and then right click to save it in its original size.





Stay tuned for a new Wonderful Wednesday post coming next month, hopefully back on a Wednesday!  

Until next time,

3 comments:

Suze said...

Thanks Lisa. Love it.

Lisa Lynn said...

thanks Lisa, this is great of you to share.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hello, Lisa! The paper is awesome! Thank you so much!