Hello everyone! I'm back today to post for the From the Heart Stamps (FTHS) progressive stamp of the month challenge and just in the nick of time!
In order to enter the FTHS progressive challenge, you must either have received the latest image by having participated in the previous month or you can buy the stamp for the current month's challenge. Everyone who enters and follows the rules is a winner because you automatically get the stamp for the next month's challenge. Stop by the site and check out the rules for yourself. While you are there, have a look around. They have some really awesome images.
- This card has been created 100% digitally and then layered in a Mock Up (courtesy of Frisk Shop). I will print it out and assemble it a later date.
Digital Image Details:
- The image on the front, Hamlet PigWit™ In the Planter, is available for purchase over at From the Heart Stamps. Click on the title or on the watermark below to go to its location in the store.
- If you missed out, you can still play along with the challenge by purchasing the image. Then you can enter the challenge and receive next month’s digi free. Alternatively, if you spend $10 in the From The Heart Stamps store this month, you'll receive the image for free. To find the special code you need, be sure to check out the original post by clicking HERE.
- This image was coloured digitally and with paper piecing. Credits include:
- Sky/Background Clouds (patterns): Webtreats
- The wood used for the vertical planks: GraphicBurger
- The wood used for the horizontal planks: Free Goodies for Designers
- I just grabbed some images on line to use for the pig's texture.
Digital Sentiment Details:
- The sentiment was created by Paulette from Create with TLC. For great freebies and inspiration be sure to click HERE to go to Paulette's blog and for awesome sets for purchase, click HERE to go to the home page of the store.
- I have used a tag shape template for the base of my sentiment. This template was purchased from Marisa Lerin, Pixel Scrapper.
- The pearls are from Janet Scott, also with Pixel Scrapper.
Digital Sentiment Details:
- One I created to sort of match the front sentiment.
- I have used a flower that was purchased as part of a limited time bundle from Design Cuts. The original artist is Lisa Glanz.
Digital Paper Products:
- I used a digital paper overlay created by Paulette from Create with TLC (links above). It was coloured to match the colours in my project.
- I have used basic shapes created in Photoshop Elements for matting in behind the image on the front and sentiment on the inside.
- I have applied shadow layer styles to give certain elements some depth. These styles were designed by Sheila Reid, Pixel Scrapper.
Challenges I am entering:
- From the Heart Stamps -- progressive stamp of the month challenge
Other challenges I hope to enter...
***Please note that if the word verification appears, ignore it and simply click the 'publish' button***
- http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.ca/ (5E)-- Anything Goes
- http://creativefingerschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ -- Anything Goes
- http://stampartpapel.com/category/comunidad/ -- Anything Goes
- http://ttcrd.blogspot.ca/ (2E)-- Always Anything Goes
Well guys, that is it for this one. I've got lots going on behind the scenes and a new freebie and sponsorship tomorrow. I hope to see you all again then!
Until next time,