Hello there! I hope you are enjoying your weekend thus far. It has been such a busy month trying to catch up from having been sick most of April that it is the end of May and I'm still NOT done! Thankfully I did manage to get at least the first of my two progressive cards done on time; hopefully, tomorrow I'll get the second posted. For now though I'm popping in today with with my entry into the Gerda Steiner Designs Progressive Challenge.
This month we got to work with the following adorable image...
Another sweet image! Everyone who played along in last month's challenge received Mouse with the Drink for free. If you decide to hop on and play along in the Gerda Steiner Designs Progressive Challenge, then you can purchase this digital by clicking HERE (or on the watermark above to head to its location in the store). This way you'll receive next month's digital stamp for free.
Here are my card and details...
- This card has been created 100% digitally and then layered in a Mock Up (courtesy of Frisk Shop). I will print it out and assemble it a later date.
Digital Image Details:
- Mouse with the Drink: You can find this image in the store. Details above.
- This image was coloured with a combo of digital colouring and paper piecing [mouse and 'wallpaper' background].
- Fur texture used on mouse is from ishizusv (Deviant Art).
- Digi paper is from Imagine That Digis by Kris (see below for details)
- The frame is an element I purchased from Marisa Lerin, Pixel Scrapper.
- The brads are originally designed by Melo Vrijhof, also with Pixel Scrapper. I have altered the colour to match my project.
Digital Sentiment Details:
- Both sentiments used were created by Paulette from Create with TLC. For great freebies and inspiration be sure to click HERE to go to Paulette's blog and for awesome sets for purchase, click HERE to go to the home page of the store.
- I coloured the sentiments to match my project.
- I have used basic shapes in Photoshop Elements to create matting in behind the sentiment on the inside and the floor. I also used a basic watercolour brush to create some texture for the floor.
- I have applied shadow layer styles to give certain elements some depth. These styles were designed by Sheila Reid, Pixel Scrapper.
Digital Paper Products:
- The paper used as the base for the front and inside, along with the paper used as 'wall paper' pieced in behind the image are both from the Sweet Pastels digi paper set created by Imagine That Digis by Kris. Click HERE to find them in the store. Psst...Kris has a Memorial Day sale going on right now. Spend $10 or more in the store and save 30%. That's like getting one $3 set for free for every $10 spent! Sale ends Monday so act fast!
Challenges I am entering:
Other challenges I hope to enter...
***Please note that if the word verification appears, ignore it and simply click the 'publish' button***
- http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.ca/ -- Always Anything Goes
- http://kraftinkimmiestamps.blogspot.ca/ -- Wonderful Wednesdays: Always Anything Goes
- http://scrappers-delights-challenge-blog.blogspot.co.uk/ (UL) -- Always Anything Goes
- http://crafting-with-friends.blogspot.co.uk/ -- (3E) -- Always Anything Goes
Well guys, that is it for this one. I hope to be back with my FTHS card tomorrow. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Until next time,