Wednesday, September 20, 2017

50th Birthday Link Up Winner Announcement (It's About Time!!!)

O.M.G. I know I'm busy but this is ridiculous even for me. Do you remember waaaaaaaaay back in April when I had a special link up to celebrate my 50th birthday?!!! Well, I'm finally getting around to announcing the winner for it.

One lucky person who joined the link party will get to choose any ONE of the following (Option 1):
  • Naturally Cool Collection
  • Living on the Edge collection
  • Celebration Mini Kit + Heartland Mini Kit
  • Flower Power Kit
  • Holiday Hoopla Kit
  • Beauty of Butterflies Kit
  • Floral Cats Kit
OR (Option 2) you can choose from the smaller paper kits (not part of a larger bundle) that either have 12 papers or six papers in them for a total of 30 papers: i.e., two sets of 12 + one set of six; OR, one set of 12 + three sets of six; OR five sets of six. Most of these smaller sets are Christmas related though there are some that are spring, rainbows, weather related, textures, glitters, etc.

OR (Option 3) if you'd prefer, you can choose from six different sentiment sets (those listed at the bottom of my 'Design Previews' page, not those that are part of a larger kit).

Thank you so much to the 10 people who joined my Birthday Link Up.

 ...and the lucky winner is...
***DONNA R.***

Donna, please send me an email with the subject heading of, "50th Birthday Link Up Winner" to make arrangements to receive your prize. Please let me know which option (1, 2 or 3) that you are going with and the name(s) of the kit or sets you have chosen. Hopefully, I'll manage to get it to you sometime before my NEXT birthday comes around!!!

Well folks, that is it for this one. We're edging toward the end of the month so I'm busy behind the scenes as usual. Take care everyone and enjoy these final few days of summer!

Until next time,

No comments: