Hello there! It is time to get my progressive card for the Gerda Steiner Designs Progressive Challenge uploaded. Once again, I'm just in the nick of time!
Check out the cute image that we got to work with this month...
Everyone who played along in last month's challenge received Sweet Tooth Mouse for free. If you decide to hop on and play along in the Gerda Steiner Designs Progressive Challenge, then you can purchase this digital by clicking HERE (or on the watermark above to head to its location in the store). This way you'll receive next month's digital stamp for free.
Here are my card and details...
- This card has been created 100% digitally and then layered in a Mock Up (courtesy of Frisk Shop). I will print it out and assemble it a later date.
Digital Image Details:
- Sweet Tooth Mouse : You can find this image in the store. Details above.
- This image was coloured with a combo of tchniques including digital, layer styles and paper-piecing. Other credits include:
- The fur was created using a pattern from Obsidian Dawn
- The chair is an image in the public domain courtesy of Open Clipart Vectors (Pixabay)
- The dough in the bowl was created from an image in the public domain courtesy of LchefGen (Pixabay)
- The 'tabletop' was created from an image from FW Studio
- The 'wallpaper' was created from a paper of mine yet to be released as a paper in the future Birthday Bash kit.
- The banner was created using a brush designed by Heather of HG Designs. It is paper pieced with a paper from my A Taste of Summer Kit. You can purchase the papers alone or in the bundle in the Scribbles Designs store. You can find it for sale HERE.
- Brads are from the Brads & Buttons section of my A Touch of Class Kit. The colour has been tweaked slightly. The bundle which includes this section (or just the paper sets alone) can be purchased in the Scribbles Designs store. You can find it for sale HERE.
Digital Sentiment Details:
- This sentiment was created by Paulette from Create with TLC. I picked it up as a freebie a while back. For great freebies and inspiration be sure to click HERE to go to Paulette's blog and for awesome sets for purchase, click HERE to go to the home page of the store. It has been recoloured for the purposes of this project.
Digital Paper Products:
- The birthday cake paper is a paper that I created in 2015. You can find it for FREE on my blog by clicking HERE.
- I have used basic shapes in Photoshop Elements to create matting in behind the image and the sentiment.
- I have applied shadow layer styles to give certain elements some depth. These styles were designed by Sheila Reid, Pixel Scrapper.
Challenges I am entering:
Challenges I am hoping to enter..
- http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.ca/ (5E)-- Anything Goes
- http://kraftinkimmiestamps.blogspot.ca/ -- Wonderful Wednesdays: Anything Goes
- https://ttcrd.blogspot.ca/ -- Always Anything Goes
- http://seizethebirthday.blogspot.ca -- Anything Goes Birthday
Well guys, that is it for this one. Have a great weekend.
Until next time,