Today I bring you Paper Play for the October kit, Frightfully Delightful. Hopefully there will be something here that catches your fancy. There are a total of four different papers. This week I am also offering you a 6 inch by 6 inch version for anyone who is a card maker. Now I know that some people are quite capable of resizing the image smaller or cropping it to suit their card making purposes but I figured I'd offer the two different sizes for at least this week. I would like your feedback though, for anyone who downloads my papers. Would you like me to continue to offer the six inch versions in future posts or are you comfortable resizing the 12 inch one yourself? Your feedback will determine what I do in the future.
Okay so how about we get on with the show. To better view the images, left click on them to bring them up in the lightbox...
So, if they went in properly, the top image of the pair SHOULD be the 3600 x 3600 pixels (i.e. 12 inches) and the bottom should be 1800 x 1800 pixels (i.e. 6 inches). Just in case there is a boo-boo with the ordering, when you go to save it, the smaller one will have '_6in' at the end of the name. Credit information for the bat used to create the first paper and the pre-existing image used for part of the bottom creation can be found in the credit note below.
Stay tuned for another Wonderful Wednesday offering real soon as there is still more to come for this month's kit.
Until next time,
- Petr Kratochvil
If you are not sure how to copy the image, check out the download instructions page.
Along with the Credit Note above...
- Do not claim the image as your own.
- Credit 'Decosse's Dynamite Doodles' or 'Lisa L. Décosse' somewhere on your creation.
- Credit and provide a link if you post a creation on your blog using any of my work in your creations.
- Do not share my images with family, friends, etc. Additionally, do not post any images to file sharing services like Box®, 4-Shared®, etc. Instead, please direct people to my blog so they can grab the image for themselves. If you would like to post a watermarked version of the image, please contact me to obtain one.
- If I have signed an image, do not delete my signature.
- Leave a comment on my blog. It is currently the only way for me to know if any of my freebies are being nabbed. Additionally, it will help to inspire me to continue to create and offer future freebies.