You know, the one thing I seemed to be keeping on top of, was my card making. Now apparently I'm dragging behind there as well. I didn't even get the inside of this one finished in time for posting. So, I better get to it!
It is time to introduce the latest challenge taking place at the delightful Digi Darla's Challenges Blog. This week for Challenge #91 the theme is "Copycat with a Twist". It is Laura's turn this month to come up with challenge ideas. For this challenge, your goal is to 'Deck the halls with boughs of holly' and that is easy to do since this is also our monthly copycat challenge and the free image waiting for you over on the challenge blog to use in this week's entry is a bough of holly. The twist is that we also want to see a banner on your card.
Since you need to use the image we are giving away on your project, that means that everyone is eligible for the opportunity to win eight images! They would be perfect for all those Christmas cards you still need to get to.
Here are the card and details, I hope I haven't forgotten anything...
- Another pretty simple CAS card front.
- Holly Bough: As mentioned above, the image used this week is the copycat image so you can find it over on the challenge blog.
- The image was coloured with Copic Markers. Berries: R22, R24, R29. Leaves: YG61, YG63, YG67.
- I created a similar shape to use as a backdrop, coloured it red and enlarged it.
- Just one I came up with to match the concept of the card.
- The banner that I used to put the word HOLLY on, is from San's Design.
- The digital paper that I used to paper piece with the banner is from Bearly Mine Designs. You can find the holly paper and others at this link HERE.
- Card base and matting in behind sentiment: Michael's Recollection's Cardstock, white.
Until next time,