In order to enter this challenge, you must either have received the latest image by having participated in the previous month or you can buy the stamp for the current month's challenge. Everyone who enters and follows the rules is a winner because you automatically get the stamp for the next month's challenge. Stop by the site and check out the rules for yourself. While you are there, have a look around. They have some really great images. Below you will find the card I'm entering for the December challenge.
Here are my card and details, I hope I haven't forgotten anything...
- Okay, I think that I am pretty safe with posting this today, I was going to wait until after the holidays but I've got a little time today so I am just going to go ahead and do it. Given that the hubs is busy baking, I don't think he'll be checking out my blog. Actually, I don't think he checks it very often at all but just in case...
Hubs, if you are seeing this then you need to back away from the computer screen or you'll ruin your Christmas card.
Really, I mean it!!!
- The image on the front, Candy Cane Anneke, is available for purchase over at From the Heart Stamps. Click HERE or on the watermark below to go to its location in the store.
- This month we got to choose between two different sets and I thought this one would be perfect for the hubs' Christmas card.
- The image has been coloured with Copic markers. Hat, ribbon and red on candy cane: R22, R24, R29. White on candy cane: Colourless blender, W1, W3. plus a white pen for a bit of highlight. Dress: G00, G02, G05. Boots: E21, E23, E25. Hair: E31, E33, E39. Skin: E000, E00, E02, R20. Glitter glue was used on trim.
- The red ribbon is Celebrate It brand from Michael's.
- The little heart gemstones were purchased at Dollarama.
- 'Candy cane hugs...' is also from the FTHS set.
- Card base: Michael's Recollection's Cardstock, white.
Digital Paper Products:
- The candy cane paper is one of mine that hasn't been release publicly.
- The frame and layer styles used to alter said frame are both from Shelby Kate Schmitz of graphicssoft.about.com.
- From the Heart Stamps -- progressive stamp of the month challenge
- http://digitallysweetchallenges.blogspot.ca/ -- Photo Inspiration (inspired by colours, Christmas theme, girl, etc.)
- http://craftitudechallenges.blogspot.co.uk/ -- Anything Goes/Christmas Sparkle
- http://digihaven.blogspot.ca/ -- Red and Green
- http://qkrstampede.blogspot.co.uk/ -- Happy Holidays
- http://wagsnwhiskersrubberstamps.blogspot.ca/ -- Christmas
- http://withoutwordschallenge.blogspot.ca/ --Nearest and Dearest (card is for my hubs, there is nobody nearer or dearer to my heart than him!)
- http://acreativeromance.blogspot.co.uk/ -- Sparkle at Christmas
- http://treasuredtimesrubberstampschallenges.blogspot.ca/ -- Christmas Sparkle with Glitter
- http://sassystudiodesigns.blogspot.ca/ -- Sparkle and Shine
Thanks for popping by everyone! I think it will be a quiet weekend blog-wise, house-wise, not so much. However, you never know, I may pop back in with something else. I will definitely be back on Monday so...
Until next time,