Monday, December 23, 2013

Card Design: Digi Darla's Challenge #94--Fa, La, La, La, La

"'Tis the season to be jolly, Fa, La, La, La, La...La, La, La, La!"  Just two more sleeps to go my friends and the big day will be here.  The house is a flurry of activity in anticipation of Jolly old St. Nick's arrival.  However, before I can take some time off, I have to take care of my DT duties; so accordingly, I'm here to tell you all about this week's challenge over at Digi Darla's Challenges Blog. This week for Challenge #94 the theme is "Fa, La, La, La, La".  Laura, who is in charge of the December challenges, has declared that this week is Anything Goes--everyone's favourite theme!

One person will be the lucky winner of FIVE Digi Darla (DD) images!  AND any entries using a DD image get entered into a SECOND drawing for THREE images. So, you could technically win eight images!  If you do use one of Kim's wonderful images make sure you let us know by writing DD after your name when you enter. 
 
I've used the following Digi Darla image in my project this week:


http://www.digidarladesigns.com/Digidarlas-Love-Peace-Hope-Joy-Word-Art_p_2701.html
General Comments:  
  • Today's project is multi-purpose.  Not only is it my DT project for DD, but it also serves as my personal wish to all of you.  My hope is that each and every one of you experience love, peace, hope and joy this holiday season!

Other Notes:
  • This digital creation has been adapted using layer styles from Shelby Kate Schmitz of graphicssoft.about.com.
  • The primarily winter white digital paper with some extra colours running through it is from the Brisk kit designed by Jeanine Baechtold a designer with ComputerScrapbook.com, available as a freebie.
So, how about you come on over and show us YOUR wonderful talents by entering in our current challenge this week over at Digi Darla's Challenges?  While you are there please check out the great projects from the rest of the design team.  We always look forward to seeing the delightful creations you come up with. 

I still have a couple more posts to get out before I can take some time off so I will see you again tomorrow.

Until then,

6 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

A gorgeous design Lisa. It must have taken you ages cutting out those letters, but it was all worth it. Hopping over to make sure I also enter DD's ATG challenge.
Wishing you and your loved ones a blessed Christmas.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

KT Fit Kitty said...

Beautiful card, Lisa! Happy Holidays to you! And wishing you good health, happiness, and many joys in 2014!

Edwina said...

Lisa, This is so pretty! I love the look the font has against the paper. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Denise Pustelniak said...

Lisa, this is a stunner! You chose some lovely colors!

Crafting Vicky said...

I really love the depth that you give to your digital creation!!!! I wish I could do stuff like that lol

Donna Ellis said...

A gorgeous seasonal project for sure! It would be the perfect addition to a "4 season" greeting to have as a home decor item, wouldn't it? Same words, but different colors and themes?

Love your Lady Anne card below - it would make a wonderful digi image, Lisa! Your snowflakes really look like frozen crystalized snow!

Your Sami's stamps card is sweet, too! I like your question about posting them around the house LOL

Sorry to not comment on each of your wonderful posts - my fingers can only move so fast! LOL Happy New Year, Lisa!

hugs,
de