Monday, April 21, 2014

Card Design: Easter Weekend with Nicecrane Designs...Day 4

http://nicecranedesigns.com/

Happy Easter Monday all!  Whether you celebrate Passover, Easter or just had a long weekend, I hope that it was a fabulous one!  It is time to showcase my final Easter card using an image from Nicecrane Designs.  Over the last few days you've seen three of them and it is time for the last of the bunch.  So, here we go.  I think this is my favourite of the four...

FRONT
Digital Image Details:  
  • Easter Calling Card 5:  How adorable are those little kids dressed up in the bunny suits?!  I just want to eat them up, they are so cute.  Oh goodness, now I'm sounding like an old grandma!  But they really are that cute!
  • Going along with the same trend as the other cards, this one has also been cropped so that I could just use the image.  Click on the image below to head to its location in the store.
Embellishments: 
  • The little fabric flowers were purchased at Dollarama.
Embossing Folder:
  • Cricut, Paper Lace II embossing folder, was used to create the panel in behind the image. 

INSIDE
Digital Sentiment Details:
  • Another Easter freebie I created last year.  Hmmm, I can't seem to find the original post for this one.  It must be out there somewhere!  If you would like it and can't locate it by clicking on the 'freebies' label, just let me know and I'll make it available again. 

OVERALL
Paper Products:
 
  • Card base and embossed panel: Michael's Recollection's Cardstock, Pink Buttons collection.
  • Image & inside sentiment dropback:  Michael's Recollection's Cardstock, white.
  • The darker pink cardstock that I used as matting (front & inside) is also from the Pink Buttons collection.
 Challenges I am hoping to enter...
Before I go...
Okay so Easter may be over for another year, but Peter Rabbit is always in style.  Check out these beautiful images from the Vintage Colorful Peter Rabbit collection.  Be sure to go and check them out while you are at the store (c
lick on image below to head to its location).
http://nicecranedesigns.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2&products_id=788
Don't forget, to stay current on ALL the latest releases and to check out the fabulous inspiration from my fellow DT members, be sure to head over to the Nicecrane Designs blog.

Well, all my Nicecrane Easter cards are now up and hopefully have arrived at their destinations, or will very soon.  Yup, I just can't seem to get my cards in the mail on time!  I do still have one more Easter card to show you as part of my Fresh Brewed Designs post later this week and I also have a set of tags that I want to show you, so I hope you aren't sick of Easter yet!  However, before then, remember to check in after 6:00 p.m. tonight for some new sentiments and then again tomorrow for a special treat.

I hope you have a fantastic evening!

Until next time,


3 comments:

Edwina said...

awww... This is so adorable! I love this sweet image. The sentiment is just right. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Nicecrane Designs said...

I am falling in lovwe with these cute and funny Easter Cards,,,,,,Lisa,,,,,,,wowww

Desire Fourie said...

Absolutely beautiful. A gorgeous Easter image.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}