It is time to post my project for the April, From the Heart Stamps progressive stamp of the month challenge. In order to enter the progressive challenge, you must either have received the latest image by having participated in the previous month or you can buy the stamp for the current month's challenge. Everyone who enters and follows the rules is a winner because you automatically get the stamp for the next month's challenge. Stop by the site and check out the rules for yourself. While you are there, have a look around. They have some really great images.
This month, I decided to do something different. I thought that the image we were given, leant itself well to creating a bookmark. Now I don't really have the proper diecut, electronic or otherwise, to create an interestingly shaped bookmark so I decided to use a label shape. It is a bit bigger than your average bookmark but I think it will still function well as one. Check it out...
Digital Image Details:
- As you can see from the watermark below, the image is all one piece. I just thought that it would be cool to split it and use part on the front and the other part on the back. You can find Spring Medley, available for purchase over at From the Heart Stamps. Click HERE or on the watermarks below to go to its location in the store.
- It was coloured with Copic markers. Leaves: G00, G02. Flowers: RV10, RV11, RV13, Y00, Y02, Y04, BV000, BV00, BV02. Grounding around flowers: BG000.
- The floral pattern on the bookmark base was created with a Goosebumpz embossing folder using my wonderful Big Shot machine.
- The bookmark base was cut using the Lacy Labels cartridge.
- The ribbon, paper flowers on the front and gemstones on the back are all Crafts brand purchased at Dollarama.
- Card base: Michael's Recollection's Cardstock, Soda Pop collection.
Challenges I am hoping to enter:
- From the Heart Stamps -- progressive stamp of the month challenge
Thanks for popping by everyone! I hope you enjoyed my project and post. It is time for me to start working on my next card. Unfortunately, I miscounted and instead of it being four more projects due by next Wed., it is actually five. I'm really not sure how I am going to pull this off. Hopefully, a little luck will be on my side.
Until next time,
Until next time,