Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Freebie Alert: Happy Birthday to My Hubs!

Today is another very special day in the Décosse household and as such deserves a very special shout out.  Today my hubs celebrates his --th birthday.  Don't want to start a war by telling you all how OLD he is.  Hee, hee.

Without this man, working hard in order to put food on the table, pay the mortgage, and keep me in crafting supplies, there would be no way I could do what I do everyday.  Additionally, it is his love and support that allows me to create and also spend so much time with all of you.   I am so very lucky and I know it.  He is such an incredible man and my world would not be the same without him in it.

So, I want to wish my amazing hubby a very happy birthday and in honour of that celebration, I've got presents for all of you.  Everyone should get to celebrate today. 

Here is a birthday balloon frame that I made based on a public domain image.  It is 1500 px by 1500 px and published in png format.

Then I'm giving you the same wordart creation that I did on my own birthday a few days ago, only in three more glitter colours; so now, you'll have a set of six.  If you missed those freebies, click HERE.



Finally, I've got a journal card book plate for you...


 It is roughly 4 x 6 inches.

I hope that you can make use out of one or more of these birthday related goodies.  As always you can find the credit information in the credit notes below.  

I was hoping to get another post out today but I'm running really late as it is.  I need to get all dolled up for the hubs as we are going out to supper with my parents who are in town for one more night.  I've got a couple more posts coming out tomorrow so I'll see you all again soon.


Until then,



Credit Notes For This Creation:© 2014, Lisa L. Décosse.  PUO.  However, you are allowed to use any of the above goodies on handmade projects that you intend to sell on a small scale basis provided credit is given.  You also need to include a credit note and a link to this blog should you use any of my images in your creations and post them on your blog.  If you would ever like to post a copy of these goodies on your own blog or another location you MUST USE A WATERMARKED VERSION that I would be happy to supply you with.  Just drop me an email using the link in the right sidebar to request one.  Please be sure to familiarize yourself with my full terms of use found in the copyright tab at the top of this page.  I have included a quick summary below.   

 
Additional Credits:
Image Credit
I adapted a picture of birthday balloons for my frame.  The original picture is from Piotr Siedlecki and is available over at PublicDomainPictures.net

Also, the paper that I used on the bottom of the journal card is one I created from an original picture from Petr Kratochvil also available over at PublicDomainPictures.net.

Template
The template I used to create the journal card is from Brooke Gazarek, a designer with www.pixelscrapper.com.  This template was purchased with a commercial use license.  Under this commercial use license, it is my understanding, that I am within my rights to give away and or sell any elements I personally create using said template, according to the terms of use I have set forth (please see full terms of use for what you can and can't do with this digital creation).

Layer Styles

  • I used a layer style on the wordart creations.  This layer style is from Marisa Lerin, also a designer with www.pixelscrapper.com.
Font Information
Click on the font name to take you to a download location. These fonts were listed as free for commercial use at the time of these creations.

If you are not sure how to copy the image, check out the download instructions page. Please be sure to read the Angel policy found under the copyright info tab above for the full terms.  Below is a quick summary of those Terms of Use. Along with the Credit Note above...
 
  • Do not claim the image as your own.
  • Credit 'Decosse's Dynamite Doodles' or 'Lisa L. Décosse' somewhere on your creation
  • Credit and provide a link if you post a creation on your blog using any of my work in your creations.
  • Do not share my images with family, friends, etc.  Additionally, do not post any images to file sharing services like Box®, 4-Shared®, etc.  Instead, please direct people to my blog so they can grab the image for themselves.  If you would like to post a watermarked version of the image, please contact me to obtain one.
  • If I have signed an image, do not delete my signature.

5 comments:

Suze said...

Thanks Lisa. Happy Birthday to your hubby and hope you have a lovely meal with your parents.

Edwina said...

Hi Lisa, I love your birthday presents to us. They are so pretty. That balloon frame is terrific! Love everything. Thank you so much. Say Happy Birthday to your husband for me. Have a wonderful day both of you. Edwina Brown

Maryann Laursen said...

Happy Birthday to your hubby Lisa and thanks sooooo much for all these goodies here too, they´ll come in handy for a lot of birthdays soon.

Catnip and Kitty Whiskers said...

Hope he had a great Birthday, and that you both had a wonderful day! :)

Desire Fourie said...

Happy belated Birthday wishes to your awesome life partner. He should celebrate a birthday every day as your celebration freebies are wonderful. Thanks so much.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}