One person will be the lucky winner of FIVE Digi Darla (DD) images! AND any entries using a DD image get entered into a SECOND drawing for THREE images. So, you could technically win eight images! If you do use one of Kim's wonderful images make sure you let us know by writing DD after your name when you enter.
I've used the following Digi Darla image in my project this week:
Here is my project and the details, I hope I haven't forgotten anything...
MOMMA if you are happening by my blog today, BACK AWAY FROM THE WEBPAGE, or it will ruin your Christmas card surprise.
- Okay, now that that is out of the way, I can continue.
- Today's challenge offered me the perfect opportunity to get my momma's Christmas card finished and out of the way. Since we had to use a snowman or a Santa image and my momma absolutely loves old world Santa's, I knew exactly what I wanted to do.
- I have taken this beautiful sentiment from Digi Darla's and split it into two pieces. The first half is on the front and you will see the second half of it on the inside. You can find Digi Darla's Because You Mean So Much Christmas by clicking on the link or watermark above. I just love the font and the endearment behind the sentiment, don't you?! It is perfect to express Christmas wishes for anyone that you love or care for. It was recoloured digitally to match the blue in the image.
- This stunning precoloured old world Santa is from The Graphics Fairy. I have a number of their images and it is nice to finally showcase a card using one of them. You can find this image for free plus thousands more over there. You won't be disappointed!
- It is kind of funny but the metalic snowflakes, the little silver bells, the beads that look like mini snowballs that I used around the frame and even the ribbon itself, are all from a stash of goodies I got from my momma. It is like I'm gifting her back with the goodies she gave me.
- Card base and framing: Michael's Recollection's Cardstock, white.
- Designer Paper:
- Dotted paper used on the inside is from the Recollection's Bright Christmas paper pad.
- I have used my Cricut machine and the Elegant Edges cartridge to make the snowflake frame.
- Scribble and Scrap Crafts -- Anything Goes
- Avenue 613 -- Anything Goes with optional twist
- http://sweetstampinchallengeblog.blogspot.ca/ -- Ribbons
- http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.ca/ -- Someone Special (for my momma)
- http://acreativeromance.blogspot.co.uk/ -- Sparkle at Christmas (both the snowflakes and the bells have some sparkle to them)
- http://cardmakinmamas.blogspot.com.au/ -- Christmas and New Year
- http://craftyhandsdevon.blogspot.co.uk/ -- Season's Greetings
- http://creativecornerchallenges.blogspot.de/ -- Traditional Christmas
- http://deliciousdoodleschallenge.blogspot.ca/ -- Christmas and New Year
- http://digihaven.blogspot.ca/ -- Christmas Card
- http://digitallysweetchallenges.blogspot.ca/ -- Photo Inspiration (I was inspired by the red ribbon, the bells, the Christmas feel, the reds and greens, and the snow)
- http://funwithshapesandmore.blogspot.ca/ -- Nickolaus + cut out shapes (the image of Santa has been cut out and framed, the frames themselves were cut with an electronic cutter. ***Please note that my understanding is that you can enter no more than three other challenges only when you are holding a raffle. I didn't see that you were and this is why I am entering.)
- http://jellyparkchallenges.blogspot.ca/ -- Christmas
- http://acreativeneed.wordpress.com/2013/12/06/christmas-cas-challenge/-- Christmas CAS(***If I understood correctly, while you'd like to see creations with your images, it is not mandatory. It is with this understanding that I am entering.)
Until next time,