It is time for a...Hello and welcome to the first ever Holiday Hoopla Treasure Hunt brought to you by the team of Fresh Brewed Designs.
It is time for the sixth clue.
If you missed the first five stops, please go HERE (http://freshbreweddesigns.blogspot.com/2013/12/holiday-hoopla-treasure-hunt.html in case the link doesn't work) and start from the beginning to ensure that you understand how to play along and get all the clues you will need to participate.
- Go to the Fresh Brewed Designs Store at http://www.freshbreweddesigns.com/
- Click on Digital Stamps (left), scroll down and click on Winter / Christmas / New Year from the choices provided.
- Click to enter the Jesus is the Reason section.
- What is the name of the image in the first column, first row down?
- What is the sixth letter in this image's name? Take that letter and write it down. This is your sixth of nine letters.
_?_ _?_ _?_ _?_ _?_ _?_ ___ ___ ___
You now have the first six letters of your blanks filled in.
To help you find the correct image in the store, I have created a project to showcase it...
Isn't this image just so precious? I hope that my card helps you to find the image you are looking for in the store.
I also created the inside as well, if you are interested in taking a peek...
- Card base: Michael's Recollection's Cardstock, white.
- Recollection's Mosaic Memories Paper Pad.
- The brown paper that I embossed is Crafts Brand Cardstock purchased at Dollarama.
- The night sky was paper pieced in using a paper from Far, Far, Hill.
- The cradle was coloured using a wood pattern from freepsdfiles.net.
- The ground is texture from Texturemate.
- The star was adapted using layer styles from Shelby Kate Schmitz of graphicssoft.about.com.
- The tiny half pearls used on the front of the card are Crafts brand from Dollarama.
- I used a Cricut, Paper Lace II embossing folder. Once again, thanks to the generosity of someone out there, I am able to create amazing texture for this card.
Get ready to find clue #7...
If you happen to get lost along the way you can find the complete line up below...
The Treasure Hunt starts here at Fresh Brewed Designs (http://freshbreweddesigns.blogspot.com/)
Go to PATTI 's Blog, http://scrapclose2theheart.wordpress.com/, for clue #2.
Go to EDWINA's Blog, http://edwinascreations.blogspot.com/, for clue #3.
Go to LINDA's Blog, http://stamperstouch.blogspot.com/, for clue #4.
Go to KIM's Blog, http://agypsyangel.blogspot.com/, for clue #5.
Go to LISA's Blog (that's me), http://decossesdynamitedoodles.blogspot.com/, for clue #6.
Go to VICKY's Blog, http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/, for clue #7.
Go to RHONDA's Blog, http://bumblcreate.blogspot.com/, for clue #8.
Go to HEATHER's Blog, http://joemamainks.blogspot.com/, for clue #9.
Now don't worry, if you aren't around for the day as you will have until Sunday at 11:59 p.m. EST, to complete the treasure hunt. We want to make sure that all of our readers have the chance to participate. You'll find all the details you need, including a list of prizes, over at Fresh Brewed Designs.
We look forward to seeing you participate!!!
Now if you've made it this far, I have an extra special treat for you. As mentioned over in the original post, a couple of us team members have some extra candy to give away. Well one of those peoples is me. Below you will find a preview for some papers that will be part of a bigger kit. To have your name entered into a draw to receive all six papers, leave me a comment letting me know which Fresh Brewed Designs image you loved the most from all of the images presented across the entire treasure hunt.
And, if you go so far as to tell me your opinion of the papers in the preview below, and also tell me which paper of the six is your favourite, I'll just go ahead and send your choice of favourite to you, simply as a thanks for stopping by today and giving me your opinion. Please ensure that I have your email address or include it in your comment. The draw for the paper pack and the free paper option will remain open until Sunday at 11:59 EST, when the Treasure Hunt concludes.
Holly and Berries Candy Cane Snowflake Plaid Stitched Greetings Tree