This special challenge will feature Sandy's adorable kitten and puppy images. There are currently seven images featuring kittens and puppies. Check them out...
|#415 Puppy Pea Pod|
|#413 Kitten Pea Pod|
Whether you are into puppies or kittens, you'll love the new images. Having just been born, these two are as cute as can be and perfect on any card to welcome a new puppy or kitten to someone's family!
|#417 Dog Bone|
|#842 Dog House|
|#416 Dog Wash|
|#414 Puppy in Bowl|
|#412 Kitten in Bowl|
Cute, furry, and hungry! Keeping your new puppy or kitten well fed is also very important and you want to be sure that you start him or her off right. Puppies and kittens grow very fast and it is important to provide the proper nutrition to help build strong bones, teeth, and muscle, and of course supply them with all the energy they need for play and learning. Of course, you'll also need to teach your new pet that it is the food that goes in the bowl and not him or her.
Clicking on any of the watermarks above will take you to their location within the store.
So many digitals, so many possibilities!
So there you have it, seven absolutely adorable images. Now here is the best part. If you agree to participate in this special challenge, you get to choose one of the above listed images, absolutely for free BUT you must then use this image on the project that you submit for the challenge. Want to join in? Well, if your answer is yes then please head on over to the main challenge blog and check out our Pitter Patter of Little Paws Challenge. You can find that post by clicking HERE.
You will find all the rules, the contact information and anything else you need to know over on that post.
Prizes...If you participate and request one of the above images, not only do you get that requested image just for playing along (a $3.00 value) but you'll also have the chance to win the new Scribble Doodle Designs Puppy Power Mish Mash 1 Digital Package containing four puppy digis + six puppy themed digital papers...
AND another lucky person will receive $10.00 worth of images from the Scribbles Designs Store. We may even have some extra prizes for things like 'Best in Show'. You just never know.
Ooh, Ooh, Ooh...wait there is more...
Since the theme of our current regular monthly challenge is 'Animal Planet', the creation you make to enter the Pitter Patter of Little Paws Challenge can also be entered into our Animal Planet Challenge giving you even more chances to win yourself some Scribbles Designs images. Wowzers, how is that for extra incentive? You can check out all the details of our current monthly challenge by clicking HERE.
To help provide some inspiration, I created this card...
- Congrats Sandy and Boyd on your beautiful new baby boy. Since I worked with the Dog House image, I decided that Charli should be the occupant. Hee, hee...
- Oh and I apologize for the colouring of the bone and cookies. Sheesh, the way it is completely outside of the lines, you'd swear a three year old did it. Instead of using my regular cardstock, I decided to simply use copy paper since the majority of what I was printing was precoloured. I didn't realize how badly the markers would spread when I went to colour the remaining images. Oopsies. It is the thought that counts right?!
- #842 Dog House: The watermark and link for this image can be found above.
- This image was coloured in primarily digitally and then the food bowl, bone, pebbles, nameplate and grass were coloured with coloured pencils. Digital credits include:
- While it is a bit difficult to see, I added the word 'congrats' to the bottom of the image. The contrast looked great on the computer but not so hot when printed.
- I took two of Sandy's other puppy related images and made them into embellishments. Both the cookie image and the bone image are currently freebies. You can find the cookie HERE, and the bone HERE.
Digital Sentiment Details:
- One I created especially for this card.
- Card, images and sentiment base: Michael's Recollection's Cardstock, white.
- Brown paper used for matting is Michael's open stock scrapbook paper.
- I used two papers that are available in the prize package for this challenge, albeit in slightly different colours. This set will also be offered as another Mini Mash Up in the store.
- http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.ca/ (5E)-- Anything Goes
- http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes with Patterned Paper
- http://craftylittlefairieschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ -- Cute and Cuddly (Charli is definitely cute and very cuddle worthy)
- http://carabbiemomentsofcraft.blogspot.co.uk/ (#2)-- Anything Goes/Animals
- http://crazychallenge.blogspot.ca/ -- Cute Little Animals
- http://craftascene.blogspot.ca/2014/08/craft-scene-august-challenge-add-four.html-- Add a Four Legged Animal (well my animal is Charli the puppy, and my scene is the doghouse, sky and surrounding area)
- http://tuesdaythrowdown.blogspot.ca/ -- Furry Little Friends (That would be Charli in the centre of the doghouse. The doghouse itself along with the bone and cookies are all digital images and I also have digital sentiments)
- http://cheerfulstamppad.blogspot.ca/ -- It's a New Baby (okay, a little unconventional but you didn't say the baby had to be human. This is a baby card, just for a puppy instead!)
- http://corrosivechallengesbyjanet.blogspot.ca/2014/08/challenge-206-b-unique.html -- "B" Unique (Okay, I might be pushing it with my third 'B'. First one is the big Bone embellishment on the left hand side, then there is the water Bowl. For my third B, could I use the smaller Bone on the doghouse or B for Baby since he is a new baby for the family, then there is always B for Brown. Hey, it is worth a shot, right? The worst you can do is delete my link.)
Remember, you can get one of these awesome images for free, simply for playing along. To find out all the details, head on over to our special challenge post over at the Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog. Clicking HERE will take you directly to the challenge post. We really hope that you will be able to pop over and join us for this special challenge. We can't wait to see what you come with using one of these precious new images! There is some fabulous inspiration from some of my colleagues on the DT that you won't want to miss as well. You have until September 12th to join us and I know that Charli is anxious to see what everyone is going to create in his honour.
Until next time,
Until next time,