Whoop! Whoop! I'm so happy to let you all know that I am sponsoring the latest challenge over at the Outlawz Challenge Blog. This is my third challenge sponsorship this year. While you do have to sign in, it is free to be a member of Outlawz and there is a different challenge every day of the week to keep you busy. Every Monday it is the Greeting Cards Challenge. That is the one that I am sponsoring this week. The rules of the challenge are that your project must have a greeting/sentiment on the outside. The theme this week is Sentiment to the Left. The weekly winner is announced at the beginning of the following week and the prizes are awarded monthly.
Since this challenge was kind of wide open, I allowed DT members to choose from any of my goodies for their projects and I'm anxious to see what they came up with.
Here are the prizes I decided on for the winners...
Three Sentiment Kits of the person's choice
The papers were offered up as prizes during a treasure hunt on my blog last year so a handful of you already have at least some of them. The papers and frames have also been offered up as prizes during a giveaway on a friend's blog to help her celebrate a milestone. The tags are a brand new addition to this collection.
- One person will receive all the prizes listed above (the three sentiment kits will be chosen from existing designs listed on my design previews page which you can find HERE.)
- One person will receive the paper set.
- One person will receive the frames set.
- One person will receive the tags set.
- One person will receive their choice of three sentiment kits (location listed above).
You can find out all the details you need to enter the challenge over at the Outlawz Challenge Blog. To head there now, click HERE but don't forget you need sign in to play. I hope to see some of you there!
Until next time,