Sunday, August 24, 2014

Scribble Doodle Designs Winner Announcement

***dee dee dee dit--dee dee dee dit--dee dee dee dit***

 

We interrupt your regularly scheduled Sunday for the following news bulletin---


If you left a comment over at the Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog on the launch post of Scribble Doodle Designs, my new venture with Sandy, then you might want to go and see if you are our lucky winner!  Whether you left a comment on that post or on the one that was on my own blog, I would like to thank you so very much for all the wonderfully kind words that were shared.  Your words of congratulations and encouragement really touched both Sandy and I.  We have also made note of the various suggestions you left for sets that you'd like to see in the future and I promise you that I'll be doing my best to bring them to you as soon as I can manage!  


To find out if you were the winner of our very first Scribble Doodle Designs paper set, click HERE.

Now back to your regularly scheduled program...

 

 

2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Huge congrats to the Winner, its an awesome prize.
Wishing you a wonderful Sunday with a bit of craftiness on the side.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Maryann Laursen said...

A big congrats to the lucky winner, and once again to you ladies fwith the new venture. Looking forward to follow this in the time to come here now.