In order to enter the FTHS progressive challenge, you must either have received the latest image by having participated in the previous month or you can buy the stamp for the current month's challenge. Everyone who enters and follows the rules is a winner because you automatically get the stamp for the next month's challenge. Stop by the site and check out the rules for yourself. While you are there, have a look around. They have some really awesome images.
Just like with Deedee this month, this month's FTHS set allowed me to get in another unexpected Christmas card! Woo, hoo!!!
Christmas Cards to date for 2015: 21
Here is my project and the details. I hope I haven't forgotten anything important...
Digital Image Details:
- The image on the front, Candy Cane for Snowman, is available for purchase over at From the Heart Stamps. Click HERE or on the watermark below to go to its location in the store.
- If you missed out, you can still play along with the challenge by purchasing the image. Then you can enter the challenge and receive next month’s digi free. Alternatively, if you spend $10 in the From The Heart Stamps store this month, you'll receive the image for free. To find the special code you need, be sure to check out the original post by clicking HERE.
- The sky was created using patterns courtesy of Webtreats, Etc. The main part of the image was coloured in mostly with Copic Markers although I did colour the candy cane and the snowman's arms digitally as I knew it they'd be too small once printed.
- The two small snowflakes are Crafts brand and were purchased at Dollarama.
- The metallic snowflake is from a stash I got from my momma.
- The edging was created with a Recollection's punch.
Digital Sentiment Details:
- This great sentiment was created by Paulette from Create with TLC. I picked it up as a freebie a while back. Check out Paulette's wonderful blog by clicking HERE or click HERE to go to the store.
OVERALLChallenges I am hoping to enter:
- Card, image and sentiment bases: Michael's Recollection's Cardstock, white.
- Designer Papers: Scraps originally from Recollection's Bright Christmas paper pad.
- Matting: Michael's open stock scrapbook paper.
- From the Heart Stamps -- progressive stamp of the month challenge
- http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.ca/ -- Always Anything Goes
- http://www.craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.ca/ (3E) -- Always Anything Goes
- http://www.cropstop.com/blog/ -- Anything Goes with Something from the CropStop Shop (I've used a Fiskars blade which is available in the shop. I have asked if the blade is enough and was told yes.)
- http://sisteractcardchallenge.blogspot.ca/ (UL) -- Always Anything Goes (but must be a card)
- http://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.ca/ -- Always Anything Goes
- http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.ca/ -- Always Anything Goes
- http://crimbo-crackers.blogspot.ca/ -- Small & Cute
- http://christmascardchallenges.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes
- http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/ -- Anything Goes: Christmas
- http://christmascardsallyearround.blogspot.ca/ -- Snowflakes
- http://hjcchallenge.blogspot.ca/ -- Snowflakes and Sparkle (I have a snowflakes on the top and the sparkle is in the metallic snowflake)
- http://abcchristmaschallenge.blogspot.ca/ -- Quantum Leap (E - Edging Punch or Die)
Well I'm doing a bit better this month with just one more progressive to go, and a couple DT posts. Hopefully I'll get it all done in time! See you all again soon!
Until next time,