Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Wonderful Wednesdays--Offering for August

If you are new to my blog and want to know how this concept got started, you can find the original post by clicking HERE
 
Hello all.  Once again I managed to pull off getting an offering done this month.  Thankfully luck was on my side which means you get the benefit. 

If you are new to my blog in the past year, you can find other items for the August kit by clicking on the respective links below:

August 2013 
  • The word August offered up as a word art creation, paper pieced with five different summery images. Click HERE.
  • A couple digital papers (though two of them are really not that good).  Click HERE.
  • A pair of flip flops (embellishment), and a banner.  Click HERE.
 
So, for 2015, here are some word art creations for this month's offering for the August kit with the theme: Fun in the Sun...

https://app.box.com/s/3991ufzq89ina8idaeox9o2esbycde08

These word art creations are in png format and published at 300 dpi. I've used resources from Pixel Scrapper To grab it, click the download button to be taken to a download location.  In the zip folder you will find a copy of the word art, their preview sheet, the full credit information and my terms of use which are standard to all my folders.

Finally, you can find your bonus stamps for August below.  When going through the resources offered in 2013, I couldn't seem to find the round date stamp in a post even though I have it made so I've included that one as well.  You can just left click on these ones to bring them up in the lightbox and then right click to save them in their original size.  


Stay tuned for a new Wonderful Wednesday post coming next month!  

I might see you a bit later.  I'm going to try and get my last progressive challenge post finished.

Until then,

2 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Your kit fabulous, Lisa! Great word art for summer projects! Thanks so much!

Edwina said...

Thank you Lisa for the Summer Fun word art. I like the colors you used. Edwina Brown