Here is my card, I hope that I haven't forgotten any important details:
- I decided that I would make another sympathy card. Unfortunately, I've had to use a few this year so far, so it is time to replenish the stocks.
Digital Image Details:
- Mums In Basket: I just love Pattie's floral images. This one was so fun to colour with my Copic Markers. The great thing about Mums is that there are so many different kinds of colours to choose from! You can find the image in Pattie's Etsy shop by clicking on the name or watermark linked below.
- The half pearls are Crafts brand and were purchased at Dollarama.
Digital Sentiment Details:
- I used this sentiment combo back on a card I created in May and I'm sure I'll use them again. Both of these wonderful sentiments were created by Paulette from Create with TLC. I picked each of them up as freebies a while back. Now while I found one of them in the store, I didn't find the other although it doesn't mean it isn't there. If you are interested be sure to ask Paulette about whether it is available for purchase. The 'in my prayers' sentiment is availabile in the "Prayers Enclosed" Vintage Image Transfer and Word Art Set that you can find in the store by clicking HERE or on the watermark below. To find more great sets in the store, click HERE; and to check out Paulette's blog, click HERE.
- Card base: Michael's Recollection's cardstock, white.
- The damask paper used on the front and inside, along with the shimmery cardstock used as matting, are both Michael's open stock scrapbook paper.
- Avenue 613 -- Anything Goes with optional twist
- http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.ca/ (5E)-- Anything Goes
- http://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes
- http://kraftinkimmiestamps.blogspot.ca/ -- Wonderful Wednesdays: Anything Goes
- http://creativefingerschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ -- Anything Goes
- http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.ca/ -- Always Anything Goes
- http://artbymiranchallenge.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes (hand coloured)
- http://lilpatchofcraftyfriends.blogspot.com.au (3E) (Max 10) -- Anything Goes
- http://www.craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.ca/ (3E) -- Always Anything Goes
You have until September 3rd to enter our challenge which should give you lots of time to get a creation done. Remember the theme is Anything Goes. I really hope that you will be able to join us. Don't forget that along with all the typical rules that apply to the majority of challenges out there (please click HERE to become familiar with all the rules), you MUST USE A DIGITAL OR STAMPED IMAGE to qualify for the drawing (unless stated otherwise). We would absolutely love to see you use a Pattie's Creations (PC) image on your card, but you are allowed to use other images. If you do use a PC image, you will gain an extra entry in the draw and will have a better chance to WIN! You can enter twice per challenge and of course MUST follow all the challenge requirements that are posted for each challenge. Easy Peasy right!
Pop over to the challenge blog and check out what my fabulous teammates have offered up for inspiration. Oh and don't forget...Pattie offers up a new freebie the first Friday of the month and it will remain up for approximately two weeks; so, be sure to pop over and check it out as well!
Until next time,