If you are new to my blog and want to know how this concept got started, you can find the original post by clicking HERE.
Okay so first off, since yesterday, I've lost four--count 'em four--more followers. Pair that with the other two I lost recently and that is a total of six members gone in a very short period of time. I'm rather saddened by the whole thing but am VERY thankful for those of you who do continue to stick around.
I'm not as active as I used to be on my personal blog but I'm still trying to bring you as much inspiration and as many goodies as I can which is why I am popping in tonight with this post. It is time for another year of Wonderful Wednesdays to start up.
If you are new to my blog in the past year, you can find other items for the January kit by clicking the respective links below:
- Blue snowflake paper: Click HERE.
- Blue snowflake edging: Click HERE.
- 'wish for snow' word overlays + a circle date stamp in blue: Click HERE.
- Matching pink snowflake paper + four frosted papers: Click HERE.
- Snowflake brads (gold): Click HERE.
- Matching snowflake edging in five more colours + a linear date stamp in blue:: HERE.
- Matching patterned paper + textured paper: Click HERE.
For 2016, I am offering up some glitter snowflake shapes for the Snow Much Fun January kit...
Stay tuned for a new Wonderful Wednesday post coming next year!
Until next time,