Hello my friends! I'm popping in today to bring you some more Freebie Friday Inspiration. This week, over at the Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog, we're switching things up again. This time around we're offering a coloured version of a past freebie. This fun Carrot freebie would be great for an Easter card or even great for a summer card. Thankfully, I managed to whip up a digi card to accompany the post.
- This card has been created 100% digitally and then layered in a poster mockup (courtesy of Design Bolts). I will print it out and assemble it a later date.
- #F25 Carrot-Coloured: A fun image perfect for any Easter card. If you click on the name you can find this image in the store. You can also click HERE to find it in my Freebie Friday post.
Digital Sentiment Details:
- This fun sentiment was created by Paulette from Create with TLC. For great freebies and inspiration be sure to click HERE to go to Paulette's blog and for awesome sets for purchase, click HERE to go to the home page of the store.
- I have used basic shapes in Photoshop Elements to create matting in behind the image and sentiment.
- I have applied shadow layer styles to give certain elements some depth. These styles were designed by Sheila Reid, Pixel Scrapper.
Challenges I am hoping to enter...
- http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes
- ttp://ttcrd.blogspot.ca/ (2E) -- Always Anything Goes
- http://stampartpapel.com/category/comunidad/ -- Anything Goes
- http://kraftinkimmiestamps.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes
- http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.ca/ -- Always Anything Goes
Don't forget to mark you calendars every Friday to head on over to the Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog to grab the latest freebie up for grabs. Don't forget, you can find the Carrot from March 18th's post HERE. It is a great way to add to your SD digi stamp collection. Remember, when you use an SD image on a project that you enter into our monthly challenges, you get extra entries! That is a great incentive to use one of Sandy's images. Why not this one?
Well that is it for this post. Time to get more items checked off my 'to do' list.
Until next time,