Sunday, March 27, 2016

Happy Easter!!!

To those of you who celebrate, Happy Easter!

I will leave it up to the Easter bunny to bring you some chocolates or flowers.  My gift to you is this digital paper in honour of today...


This digital paper is 3600 x 3600 pixels, in jpg format and published at 300 dpi. I've used resources from Pixel Scrapper, and Heather Green, HG Designs.  To grab it, click the download button to be taken to a download location.  In the zip folder you will find a copy of the paper, its preview sheet, the credit information and my terms of use which are standard to all my folders. 

I hope you all have a wonderful day.  Even though it means I'm going to get myself more behind, I plan on spending the afternoon with my hubby--the best present I could hope for.

Until next time,

7 comments:

ike said...

How super cute - THANK YOU Lisa :-)
Easter is at the end of April here in Greece at the same time as Passover :-)
I hope you have a fabulous weekend xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Four11Lady said...

Really cute paper. Hope you have a blessed Easter! Thanks for the download!

Donna said...

Happy Easter, Lisa. And many thanks for the lovely Easter paper. A quiet day for us. No kids this year. Enjoy your hubby time.

Jacq said...

Super cute bunny paper Lisa! Thanks so much for sharing. Will use this all year round - love all things bunny! :)

Happy Easter!

Edwina said...

Happy Easter Lisa! Thank you for the cute bunny paper. I hope you are having a very happy day. Edwina Brown

Lisa Lynn said...

Thanks Lisa this is adorable. Happy Easter.

Suze said...

Thank you for the paper Lisa. Hope you had a lovely Easter with your hubby. I was able to see both my children for a little bit over Easter so that was lovely.