Monday, October 31, 2016

Freebie: Happy Hallowe'en

While I am aware that some of you do not celebrate Hallowe'en, it has always been one of my favourite occasions. Did you know that the word Hallowe'en dates back to around 1745 and is of Christian origin? The word "Halloween" means "hallowed evening" or "holy evening" and it comes from a Scottish term for All Hallows' Eve (the evening before All Hallows' Day) (Wikepedia).

There is so much incredible history wrapped up into Hallowe'en and while I was hoping to have time to share some of it with you this year, I've run out of time again. Maybe next year!

Anyway, here is the preview for today's freebie...



This digital paper is 3600 x 3600 pixels, in jpg format and published at 300 dpi. I've used resources from Unsplash (Pixabay), Виталий Смолыгин (Public Domain Pictures), Designious (Inky Deals, HG Designs and the The Coffee Shop BlogFull credits in the file. To grab it, click the download button to be taken to a download location. In the zip folder you will find a copy of the paper, its preview sheet, the full credit information and my terms of use which are standard to all my folders.

Goodness there is so much going on tomorrow but I don't think I'll get a chance to get it all done especially since I've a dreaded dental appt. tomorrow afternoon. Wish me luck!

Until next time,


8 comments:

Deonna B said...

thank you Lisa! I also love Halloween. It's just so much fun!

Suze said...

Thank you for the paper Lisa. Good luck with your dental appointment.

Lisa Lynn said...

Thanks Lisa. Love the realistic trees. You are so creative!!! Have a Happy Halloween.

Tazmadazz said...

Thank you for the great Halloween digi paper Lisa! Good luck at your appt.

alex said...

Gorgeous paper, thank you xx

ike said...

Amazingly cool paper Lisa, thank you very much.
I hope everything goes well for you at the dentist Huni :-D I shall be thinking of you.

Hugz
IKE xxx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

KT Fit Kitty said...

Wow, Lisa, I LOVE this! I make a lot of scene cards! I probably won't be making any more Halloween cards this year but I downloaded this and it will be waiting for me next year - awesome! Thank you!

Tiggerscraps said...

Oh, how cool!!! Thank you!
Hope all is well with your chompers!