Friday, October 28, 2016

Scribbles Designs October 28th Freebie: Spider Smiling


Hey everyone!  I'm popping in to let you know that a new Freebie Friday Image is available, over at the Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog. This week there is a creepy Smiling Spider available for download. Now, I don't know about you, but I'm really creeped out by spiders, Like SERIOUSLY CREEPED OUT! In fact, I even had to shy my eyes from this week's freebie lest I have nightmares. So given my aversion to the creepy crawly, there was no way I was able to make a sample using it. If YOU are brave enough, I invite you to go and download it.

Don't forget to mark your calendars every Friday to head on over to the Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog to grab the latest freebie up for grabs. You can find Spider Smiling from October 28th's post HERE. Alternatively, you can find it in the store
HERE. It is a great way to add to your SD digi stamp collection. Remember, when you use an SD image on a project that you enter into our monthly challenges, you get extra entries! That is a great incentive to use one of Sandy's images. 

Well that is it for this post. I hope to see you again soon!

Until next time,


No comments: